Vitor sketchbook
Really nice expressive movement in the latest critters and peeps. I especially like the bird's eye view of the last elephant.

Keep 'em coming

The elephants look soooo good

Nice line plasticity in your drawings. Keep it up and have fun!

thank you so much guys

Loving those lines for your latest imagination drawings, very lively with great emphasis on gesture which makes them pop. Impressive work!

Drawing the animals I have studied so far (Canids, Big Cats, Elephant, and Horse)

Live sketches and some figures with reference.

Animals and figures are looking great. Those horses are especially cool IMO. Great flow in those poses.

(02-11-2024, 02:03 PM)ThereIsNoJustice Wrote: Animals and figures are looking great. Those horses are especially cool IMO. Great flow in those poses.

Thank you, it's been a while since I last drew horses and wolves. Currently, my favorites are elephants and cheetahs.

Your animals and figure studies are well done with nice fluid movements and lines. So many of us struggle to find that balance and figures can often look posed and static.

Looking forward to seeing more

(02-29-2024, 08:26 AM)Jephyr Wrote: Your animals and figure studies are well done with nice fluid movements and lines. So many of us struggle to find that balance and figures can often look posed and static.

Looking forward to seeing more

thank you .
In most cases, people tend to be overly constructive, which makes the drawing lack liveliness and end up being stiff

You've really captured the sense of movement in the latest studies. You said the above were live sketches, I assume you bring an iPad with you, or do you go old school and bring a laptop with a tablet?
(03-08-2024, 01:06 AM)Dominicque Wrote: You've really captured the sense of movement in the latest studies. You said the above were live sketches, I assume you bring an iPad with you, or do you go old school and bring a laptop with a tablet?

Unfortunately, I don't have an iPad. These were made on a tablet display, actually. It was in my living room, and the figures are my family members.

trying stylization with reference

looser sketches

usual gestures

Awesome updates, really enjoy your gesture work specifically, always very dynamic!

(03-14-2024, 07:49 PM)cgmythology Wrote: Awesome updates, really enjoy your gesture work specifically, always very dynamic!

thanks bro

You're stylisation is amazing! I love this stuff!