steve's sketchbook time
here are some things from the last month that i really like. happy to say that i will only improve from here.
[Image: 9oKYEPj.jpg][Image: VCYziAn.jpg]

[Image: sbdeO6e.jpg]
[Image: rs1cSqh.png]
[Image: i9RjRSO.png]

“In the midst of winter, I found there was within me, an invincible summer."
sketchbook 
yesterday was mostly box grinding and faces. going to learn how to rotate a box so that i can spend all september having fun and learning to rotate heads and hands and things

also i feel like faces are one of my weakest points. i've been drawing faces every day in august, and i guess you're only seeing the tail end of that right now

finally: i'm new to digital (got a tablet 3ish weeks ago) and i think i'm getting the hang of it. my earlier piece took 15 hours, and this one attached took 3, so that's nice. even if i don't particularly like the piece, i'm happy i got the experience. 

sketchbook 
I challenge you to draw 100 hand.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
Nicely done studies. The anatomy ones remind me, of some of the images i saw, found floating around the internet, related to the work of Rey Bustos(?) i think. If you are into that type of approach to anatomy, might be worth to have a look at his courses(if you aren't already).

PS: I think he has an anatomy course on NMA also.

i draw every day but find it hard to post here every day, even though i want to. in september i'm focusing on digital painting and construction/perspective. here are the paintings i've done so far. i'm impressed with my relatively quick progress/improvement.

sketchbook 
also here are the things from the end of august. i did do the 100 hand challenge, darktiste, and i also drew 100 heads because i think i'm bad at them.

thomas - bustos' work is lovely, and i'll look into it. i just have study plans extending into next spring, so it'll be quite a while lol!

(i can't seem to upload more than one image right now u.u)

sketchbook 
this past year has been the craziest of my life (as it has been for many people haha). happy to say that i've 1) made it out alive 2) drawn every day. here's some of the studies i've made over the past year. hope to post more on CD in the future.
ty for everything as always.

sketchbook 
Very nice work! I especially think that storyboard looks really interesting!

Habit are probably the hardest thing to form i am not sure if your talking about the habit of posting or if you mean that it hard to post here compare to other place you have been to.But i just want to say that feedback is unvaluable when there none to begin with if you have the chance of having a teacher atleast you get that but if not i highly recommend you cultivate the habit of posting more often.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
Very very nice painting studies! Especially the still life with the octohedron (? idk) and the cylinder looks the best with values and the edges between planes looks very natural. Nice values on the second bust, the highlights make the texture read really nice.