Daggers to Heaven
Smile 
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Hello everyone.[/font][/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I'm a 19 yo female art student living in a dystopian country.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I tried choosing a cool username, but you can call me Yen if that's better[/font][/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I'm very absorbed by my academic future for the reason that it's the only viable option to find a community of dedicated artists IRL. And that I'm completely obsessed with it.. Blushing[/font]

I don't make for the best person to hold  a casual conversation with, I usually have trouble talking about day to day subjects with ease, so I tend to talk about art-related topics with art-infatuated people when I get the time.

I enjoy realistic paintings more than anything, but I find traditional illustrations equally interesting. Although I'm currently going through a more experimental phase to make solid career decisions :0

Pardon me if I've skimped over any introduction etiquette. I hope we become the best of partners and get along.

Kind regards
Welcome,

hope you get a boost of what you need from hanging around here
welcome to reach out if you need help with any stuff

GUMROAD | ARTSTATIONINSTAGRAM | YOUTUBETWITCH | SKETCHBOOK
Discord tag: AndrewGibbons#3357
Welcome to Crimson Daggers Yen!

You've come to the right place if you want to talk art with art-infatuated people!

Looking forward to sharing the art journey with you!

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

Welcome!
I just joined a few days ago but I can tell you that this is probably
the best community for really improving your art. :D

Keep u the grind.
Welcome to this little art-infatuated corner of the web, you should fit right in! :)

Welcome to the Crimson Daggers community! I certainly hope you will enjoy your stay here and grow and learn with us! :)