How do I continue to attach and upload images? Attachment Manager question.
Hi, I'm trying to upload a new post with images, and it says I've reached a limit. No idea what to do next? The message keeps saying 'You can upload a maximum of 8.39 bytes at once.' Yet, it says this at the bottom 'Your allocated attachment usage quota is Unlimited. You are currently using 6.78 MB.' I tried deleting an attachment, but it deletes the whole image. Now, it won't even let me upload an attachment. 
Does anyone know what's going on here?
Hmmm, hi Dominicque, I've not seen this error before - any chance you could post a screenshot?

I'm sure I've uploaded files bigger than 8.39 bytes before.

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

Also, I've just created this thread which may help you:

http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-9128.html

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

How many picture were you trying to post at the same time?

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
(01-22-2021, 07:02 AM)Artloader Wrote: Hmmm, hi Dominicque, I've not seen this error before - any chance you could post a screenshot?

I'm sure I've uploaded files bigger than 8.39 bytes before.

Hi Artloader, it's just the message Crimson Daggers Says- You can upload a maximum of 8.39 bytes at once.
(01-22-2021, 09:46 AM)darktiste Wrote: How many picture were you trying to post at the same time?
Just two, it looks like it's to do with my first post that has the most pictures. However, I tried removing an attachment from them and it removed the entire image.
For some reason some images will upload and some won't. Hmm.
Hey Dominicque. You could always try housing your images elsewhere on the web and then using the Insert An Image option instead. It's a good back up option if uploading files is giving you too much grief
(01-23-2021, 06:48 PM)chubby_cat Wrote: Hey Dominicque. You could always try housing your images elsewhere on the web and then using the Insert An Image option instead. It's a good back up option if uploading files is giving you too much grief
Thanks the the advice, which image hosting site would you recommend? Photobucket?
I think a lot of people use imgur. I just use an old tumblr account and that seems to do the job alright lol
(01-24-2021, 09:50 AM)chubby_cat Wrote: I think a lot of people use imgur. I just use an old tumblr account and that seems to do the job alright lol

Imgur? I know people use that as the de-facto image host on Reddit, but isn't it very open, as in people can comment underneath. Unless you can turn off comments? Didn't know you could do that with Tumblr.