Poll: --
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
---
0%
0 0%
----
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Crimson CHOW #27 - Beastly Botanist - FINALS
Crimson Character of the Week #27
»Beastly Botanist«

The best of the CHOWs will be picked by an anonymous poll in the Finals thread and the winner is given the opportunity to pick the theme of the next CHOW's design, as well as becoming the title banner for that week! So go hard, design something interesting and unique!

Rules:
  • You must post at least one WIP in the WIP thread to be accepted into the final poll.
  • Finals must be posted in the finals thread before the deadline.
  • At least 3/4 of the character must be visible (minimum from the knees up).
  • Only ONE submission per person in the finals thread.
  • No fanart. We want to see your original, unique interpretations!
  • Voting will be held for 5 days after the deadline.
  • In an event of a tiebreaker, a winner will be chosen through a randomized name picker.

Deadline is April 19th @ UTC: 23:59

-+|| FINALS THREAD ||+-
here's the professor, thanks you guys for the advice on bg vs no bg

Attached Files Image(s)

Looks good, Skeffin. The vine tattoos are a really nice touch. Since you were the only one to post before the deadline, you win by default. If you wanna write up any themes and briefs for the next CHOW, send 'em to me.
Oops, I thought the Deadline was April 19th, but I guess that was the Deadline for Voting. Anyway congrats Skeffin, your Prof fits the theme nicely!
I finished mine too, so I hope its okay for posting it after the Deadline just to show :)
[Image: M5WW9wml.jpg]

Glad you posted yours anyway even if it was after the deadline. I like the lighting from the windows, the ivy shapes in the shadow are a nice touch.

That's fine to post, Jana. It looks like a lovely storybook illustration.