Mollyee's Sketchbook
Hi, this is the start of a hopefully consistant(ish) sketchbook. Would love any criticism, as I would love to improve yeye B). Uhhhhh the pictures are from a drawing challenge I'm doing.
[attachment=122438 Wrote:
Mollyee pid='131974' dateline='1622949877']Hi, this is the start of a hopefully consistant(ish) sketchbook. Would love any criticism, as I would love to improve yeye B). Uhhhhh the pictures are from a drawing challenge I'm doing.
Welcome!

Is this the 100 heads challenge? So far number 10 is my favorite.

Keep it up, I'd love to see more!
(06-08-2021, 07:56 PM)Ash Wrote: Welcome!

Is this the 100 heads challenge? So far number 10 is my favorite.

Keep it up, I'd love to see more!
Ah, thanks! Oh, it's Med's 50 heads challenge. Thanks, I definitely will try and keep this somewhat consistantly updated lol.
Next couple of heads. Probably shouldn't have tried to fully render these uhhhhhh O.O

Attached Files Image(s)

Welcome to Crimson Daggers!!
Good start :)
I see you have some problems with the proportions of the head, especially with the nose. You need to tighten the anatomy of the head.
(06-12-2021, 06:03 AM)Osya Wrote: Welcome to Crimson Daggers!!
Good start :)
I see you have some problems with the proportions of the head, especially with the nose. You need to tighten the anatomy of the head.
Thanks for the crit. Yeah, proportions seem to be an issue for me sometimes. I need to work on them. Thanks again for pointing it out.