Pushin' though hard times.
Hey man, I just LOVE your CC4 comic. That grumpy dragon-cat just makes me laugh every time I see him. :-) You did a great job expressing the story through facial expression. I know exactly what that cat is thinking in every frame.

Keep on improving your skills! I'll be stalking you now. :-)

"Drawing is a skill like hammering a nail. You might not be great at it yet, but there is nothing stopping you from gettin' down and hammering away." -Irshad Karim

Sketchbook!
@Mechanizoid: Oh wow thank you so much :) We'll see if I can keep this sketchbook entertaining.

Today. Just a brad rigney study. Couldn't finish it but learned some things anyway.

People in pain. Pencil doodling.

More watercolor.

Attached Files Image(s)

New sketchbook page.

I'm a bit sick. IN THE SUMMER. Can you believe this crap. Anyway.
Studies.

High on cold medicine.

Your lineart is getting really good. I think you should think a bit more in 3d and draw some characters in perspective.

Keep this up!

@Piotr: Thanks! I got three things to sort out the next two weeks and then I'll do some real perspective work!

Some water color ladies today.

Respect for pushing on through sickness man - look after yourself though.

I loved your comic by the way - like Mechanizoid said - I love that dragon-cat!

Keep going - good progress :).

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

Counting down the days.
Here is sketch I did.

Hey :) I love your sketches, they have a real sense of life to them. Especially the latest one you posted. (Would love to see it rendered out). Keep it up!

-   Sketchbook   - 
@BadWoolf: Thanks you so much! We'll see!

I'm still a bit sick. Doctor's appointment is tomorrow. So much to get done.
Here is a long study of a ghibli background.

Just a little sketch.

Studies.

Hey Zip, I'm gonna post on BOTH your SBs, and you can't stop me (whether I'm Mech or still Saggy balls LMAO). Keep it up man, I want to be entertained. It's great to see your draw in your real life sketchbook too. Hope you are feeling better now, being sick sucks. Keep pushing!

"Drawing is a skill like hammering a nail. You might not be great at it yet, but there is nothing stopping you from gettin' down and hammering away." -Irshad Karim

Sketchbook!
@Mechanizoid: I saw. You're showering both of my sketchbooks with your kind love which I really appreciate. So thanks thanks a lot!

I am on the way to recovery. Hallelujah being sick sucked. Gotta catch up with things now but not overdo it otherwise I'll be sick again D:

sketchy.

Attached Files Image(s)

Water color bewbs.

Quick study plus a sketch.

Attached Files Image(s)

Studies plus a sketch.