Poll: Who drew the greatest Zombie Matador?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
RottenPocket
40.00%
2 40.00%
JosephCow
60.00%
3 60.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Crimson CHOW #30 - Zombie Matador - FINALS
Crimson Character of the Week #30
»Zombie Matador«

The best of the CHOWs will be picked by an anonymous poll in the Finals thread and the winner is given the opportunity to pick the theme of the next CHOW's design, as well as becoming the title banner for that week! So go hard, design something interesting and unique!

Rules:
  • You must post at least one WIP in the WIP thread to be accepted into the final poll.
  • Finals must be posted in the finals thread before the deadline.
  • At least 3/4 of the character must be visible (minimum from the knees up).
  • Only ONE submission per person in the finals thread.
  • No fanart. We want to see your original, unique interpretations!
  • Voting will be held for 5 days after the deadline.
  • In an event of a tiebreaker, a winner will be chosen through a randomized name picker.

Deadline is Tuesday, August 3rd @ UTC: 23:59

-+|| FINALS THREAD ||+-
[Image: emma-d-zombiemat-rework.jpg?1627679587]

Probably could have gone a bit lighter so you could see the hoove-marks on his legs - but it's done now.

Sketcherinos

Link Tree

Discord: emnida
I got distracted with other stuff this week and almost missed this deadline! But I took a half hour and fixed up my submission so hopefully it looks nice.

Rotten: Really nice detail on the costume. Also the colors work really well. Classic green zombie skin! :P

edit: Lol I had to repost this, because I realized that when I redrew the sword, I made it way too small, so it looked like a cocktail sword. Which would have explained why he didn't do so well in the bullfight, but hopefully it looks better now.

Attached Files Image(s)

Ooooh, I did not notice the hoodoo voodoo workmanship on the ground there, nice. I really like the setting, again you have a very classic vibe to a lot of your work. I think I need to make a decision to not rely on outlines so much and start on settings and backgrounds more...

Sketcherinos

Link Tree

Discord: emnida
Great work! Love the storytelling and mood in both pieces!