welcome a 40yo dino
Hi there!

Nice forum
My name is Jaroslaw I am a long time blender user and mostly working in 3d - but for around last 5 years I returned to drawing and painting (ink, paint and recently digital)

feels great to be back to these art forms

cheers
DJ
Hey, welcome
doing more art is usually great~ so go you!
I just started trying to sculpt in blender and when I'm not silent screaming it's a pretty cool program

GUMROAD | ARTSTATIONINSTAGRAM | YOUTUBETWITCH | SKETCHBOOK
Discord tag: AndrewGibbons#3357
Welcome! So cool to find someone else who is also a Blender fan! Im in love with this software!

(09-08-2021, 08:24 PM)xelfereht Wrote: Hey, welcome
doing more art is usually great~ so go you!
I just started trying to sculpt in blender and when I'm not silent screaming it's a pretty cool program
I also recently came to soe terms with the sculpt mode in bledner. It used to bite before. Now we're gettin somewhere at least.
Used to do traditional box modeling/lighting/rendering  stuff before with a little bit of animation.

The grease pencil is something I'm planning to dig into more this inktober...
I know there's a nice connection between Krita and Blender - which is also tempting to test.
Like 3d objects with painterly textures...

For painting i use Krita and sometimes Heavypaint - which is quite unique for it's simplicity and raw focus on painting (no fancy brush settings just straight fun on the canvas. It has layers in the last version but I prefer it the hardcore way - like straight on canvas. Helps being decisive.
thats cool, i havent heard of heavy paint before, will have to check it out.
i also need to give krita another chance as photoshop is having allot of lag with my tablet..
havent looked into the greese pencil but ive seen it mentioned around. im behind allot

GUMROAD | ARTSTATIONINSTAGRAM | YOUTUBETWITCH | SKETCHBOOK
Discord tag: AndrewGibbons#3357