Poll: -
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
--
0%
0 0%
---
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Crimson CHOW #33 - Tiny Warrior - FINALS
Crimson Character of the Week #33
»Tiny Warrior«

The best of the CHOWs will be picked by an anonymous poll in the Finals thread and the winner is given the opportunity to pick the theme of the next CHOW's design, as well as becoming the title banner for that week! So go hard, design something interesting and unique!

Rules:
  • You must post at least one WIP in the WIP thread to be accepted into the final poll.
  • Finals must be posted in the finals thread before the deadline.
  • At least 3/4 of the character must be visible (minimum from the knees up).
  • Only ONE submission per person in the finals thread.
  • No fanart. We want to see your original, unique interpretations!
  • Voting will be held for 5 days after the deadline.
  • In an event of a tiebreaker, a winner will be chosen through a randomized name picker.

Deadline is Sunday, January 30th @ UTC: 23:59

-+|| FINALS THREAD ||+-
Calling this guy done for now so might as well throw him on the finals thread! 

Skrant has laid claim to the first post and awaits your tiny challengers, who is mouse enough to face him? ;)

Great work CBinns, that picture puts a smile on my face. Since there were no other contestants you win by default. When you get a chance, send me a theme and brief for the next CHOW.
That's really cute! I guess his feet and ears are kinda gross actually haha, but nice work. Sorry no other participants this time. Even I who came up with the prompt didn't do one lol. I've been really busy with other stuff, i'm sure it's the same for other people.

Cheers guys! Yeah it would be awesome if the participation was higher but truth be told I participated it a ton of weekly challenges on CA back in the early 2000’s and I never came close to winning any so I’m taking this one haha!

You win a Pabst blue ribbon medal. Sun

(02-01-2022, 02:08 PM)JosephCow Wrote: You win a Pabst blue ribbon medal. Sun

And I shall treasure it! :-)

grats CBinns! I love the idea of a berserker mouse brutally smashing everything in his way with a pair of airpods.... preferably still playing some tunes lol.
Life's been busy this past week so I really would like to try the next challenge!!