Mrah's Sketchbook
oh nice, i can see some good things going on here. keep pushing it mate, you're doing really good job. cheers

I know I haven't posted in a while but I have been trying to find different techniques.. And I have been really frustrated with my art because it felt like it has been one failure after another. Im seeing progress now, im starting to stay positive.I will be updating everyday now.. Here is also my last sketch in my dog paintings..

Here is an underwater sketch i did but i never finished it

Attached Files Image(s)

Tons of sketches

Attached Files Image(s)

Working on learning textures...

Attached Files Image(s)

Night speed paint.. 30 min sketches.. It is still really loose. Its really simple, I know i need to get better at doing faces..

Attached Files Image(s)

Here is my night sketch.. Its a card style type of illustration.. I will continue to focus on those because that's the direction i would like to take my art.

Attached Files Image(s)

great sketchbook, I'm a sucker for sketches, love them, especially when well executed, the minotaur guy stands out especially. I don't have much to add in way of improvements to be made, just keep pushing yourself and working on what your weaknesses are.

You definitely have a potential.
My piece of advice, if I can give one, would be to try to avoid leaving dark places where there should be bounce light. I may sound monothematic, since I tell that to almost everyone, but I believe it's an important thing to know, since I used to make the exact same mistakes.

Anyway, keep up the good job!

JonHop- Thank you so much, the minotaur was my latest sketch and it shows... I know i need to work on anatomy but that's the way i think i will try to learn it.. For me i don't retain the information if im not try to put it in an actual application.. And when figure something out it sticks with me more rather than just drawing hundreds of ppl.
Piotr Jasielski- Lighting is something im working on.. Thanks for the advice, Ill will keep it in mind moving forward.. And if you see it still being and issue make sure you keep mentioning it because its hard sometimes to see your mistakes while working on an image.. THanks again. Here is a sketched i just finished.. I know his trapezius is all wrong.. I didnt have any reference and it shows.. Im still trying to figure complex posses in my mind so i dont need to keep relying on reference material.. Back to the grind..

Attached Files Image(s)

Here is an update for the image i have been working on.. I place it in the magic template so i can see how it looks.

Attached Files Image(s)

Very nice studies, you've got here, man! The elephant guy looks cool so far!
Im still working on different techniques.. But here is a quick sketch.. I will be a mentor for a few of the daggers.. I just really want to get better so all advice will be good advice. I will give you guys and update on the mentoring program. Im working on a few lesson plans, so i can help some members out. I will get better and responding to messages because i keep up with everyone post but i dont always post comments. I will be daily paint overs as well.

Attached Files Image(s)

I really like the colors on this last one