11 hours ago
HELLO CRIMSON DAGGER DENIZENS! I am FEEGLESNORP and by the magnanimous grace of certain divine powers I have AT LAST been granted this incorporeal forme through which I may address you all.
I come here hoping to find a sense of camaraderie with my fellow artists and to have my work reviewed and dissected à la Prometheus and those insatiable eagles. I have never participated in such a Forum-ish forum before so I expect to embarrass myself thoroughly as I learn the ropes.
I typically produce digital images depicting various creatures, OCs, and whatever abysmal hyperfixation I'm in the throes of (Star Trek, Deltarune, Rainworld, Hollow Knight etc.). I don't particularly identify myself as a 'Fanartist' but due to me being heavily 'Blorbo motivated' and how fanart tends to succeed on the medias it does take up a large chunk of my portfolio. I am not here to engage in fandom however, so while I will be posting fanart I hope it can be viewed through the lens of skill progression/expression.
I'd call my skill level intermediate; I feel held back by my own shortcomings in completing every picture I make, but I still like the outcomes! At the moment I am trying to enhance my art rendering and finishing skills, and to improve consistency and likeness for humanish muses (and learn how to draw clothes...). Eventually I'd like to make comics and animations!
Attached is a silly image of my persona and a terrible pun that I made for this little introduction post, expect to see more of her as I begin accreting a backlog of my work in a sketchbook thread soon!

I come here hoping to find a sense of camaraderie with my fellow artists and to have my work reviewed and dissected à la Prometheus and those insatiable eagles. I have never participated in such a Forum-ish forum before so I expect to embarrass myself thoroughly as I learn the ropes.
I typically produce digital images depicting various creatures, OCs, and whatever abysmal hyperfixation I'm in the throes of (Star Trek, Deltarune, Rainworld, Hollow Knight etc.). I don't particularly identify myself as a 'Fanartist' but due to me being heavily 'Blorbo motivated' and how fanart tends to succeed on the medias it does take up a large chunk of my portfolio. I am not here to engage in fandom however, so while I will be posting fanart I hope it can be viewed through the lens of skill progression/expression.
I'd call my skill level intermediate; I feel held back by my own shortcomings in completing every picture I make, but I still like the outcomes! At the moment I am trying to enhance my art rendering and finishing skills, and to improve consistency and likeness for humanish muses (and learn how to draw clothes...). Eventually I'd like to make comics and animations!
Attached is a silly image of my persona and a terrible pun that I made for this little introduction post, expect to see more of her as I begin accreting a backlog of my work in a sketchbook thread soon!







