IHOR'S SB
Whats going on? Quick update. Couple illustrations i did for he thing im working on

Attached Files Image(s)

Awesome :O

Beautiful work my friend, that last one "Blood" is my favorite! I really like everything you do, the stuff being all dark and mysterious, always telling a story. It always has great colors and mood as well as depth. I'd recognize your style anywhere, it's really unique! Keep owning it!

Thank you guys. Here's one more illustration I did. Wanted to make an environment thingy.

Attached Files Image(s)

Wonder how these would look like as colored pencil drawings, none of less, fantastic work. Enjoyed look through your whole sketchbook.

▲ SKETCHBOOK  ▲ WEBSITE▲ 
Hey guys, some new stuff for Field of Thorns

Attached Files Image(s)

Oh man how come I missed out on this sketchbook?! This is sweet condensed goodness. I love the variety of topics you cover.

What a true inspiration <3
Oh my, your work is awesome - love it! Keep it up!

-   Sketchbook   - 
Hey tank you guys, some new work

Attached Files Image(s)

Really neat paintings :D
Also your clothing designs look really cool, have you ever been approached for straight up fashion clothing jobs?

Dude! This sketchbook is a visual feast! I love the victorian designs especially.

Keep it going!

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

I think I saw you posting field of thorns stuff on level up a little while back. You've been working these out so fast. Awesome work dude, really love the colour pop and background gradient in that left piece. It's miles above anything I could do, but the only real nit pick I'd have is the main block of her hands looks a little elongated. Take that with a pinch of salt because I couldn't draw good hands to save my own at this moment in time.

Keep em coming, it's inspiring to see!

Wow, its been awhile. Thx for the kind feedback, guys. Bunch of new works.

Attached Files Image(s)

These are slick! I like your painting style.

sketchbook
twitter/artstation @rogueSleipnir
beautiful stuff sir!
Watched your streams with these two. Badass as always.

Thx guys! Bunch of new characters. cyberpunk stuff

Attached Files Image(s)

Beautiful character designs dude!

What is the format of your Field Of Thorns project Ihor - graphic novel or a series of illustrations or what? Well I'm looking forward to seeing more whatever the case :).

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

(11-28-2016, 05:30 AM)Artloader Wrote: Beautiful character designs dude!

What is the format of your Field Of Thorns project Ihor - graphic novel or a series of illustrations or what?  Well I'm looking forward to seeing more whatever the case :).

Not sure man. I guess neither of the above. Wish I had more time to figure.

Knock Knock. Animated this one. Was hell of month fighting with After Effects after Day Job. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huJVUfj68oE

Attached Files Image(s)