Imogen's Sketchbook ♥ Here I go (again)..
Hello cupcakes, YEARS ago I had another account here, under a different name, and I really appreciated all the advice and friendships I made here..  Then life happened and here we are 3-4 years later and I'm wanting to start over.  So I have compiled a few of my favourites from this year; more can be seen on instagram.com/miimogenation.art I'm currently on Day 2 of InkTober, I'm working through Art Quest by Nik_Hagialas but it's early days..  And I'm half way through Book 1 of Draw Like A Boss.  As well as having some Hardy Folwer stuff sat waiting for me..  But I'm starting at square one since it seems I've forgotten how to hold a pen(cil) let alone be where I use to be with my art.

So here's a self portrait, I use to be good at drawing / digitally painting people however selfies were a struggle.  This isn't really my art style either but I threw some colour on this because I liked the texture of the ProCreate brush set by LineBeinkampDraws on Etsy.

[font=Arial]

[/font]

Attached Files Image(s)

🦇 33 / F / BPL UK
🖤 Imogen's Sketchbook of '22
🖤 ART Instagram
🖤 (NEW) DeviantART
🖤 Social Media Links

I decided to compile some of my 2020 art work thus far here..

🦇 33 / F / BPL UK
🖤 ART Instagram
🖤 (NEW) DeviantART
🖤 Social Media Links

Oh look who back come say hi.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
(10-03-2020, 03:58 AM)darktiste Wrote: Oh look who back come say hi.

Heya lovely, it has been a while..!!  I'm blown away with how you've improved since we last spoke!!  Well done you!!  - I hope to follow suit..!! :)

🦇 33 / F / BPL UK
🖤 ART Instagram
🖤 (NEW) DeviantART
🖤 Social Media Links

So..  InkTober Days 3-6 and man am I pleased with myself..  But still a long way to go..  Any suggestions appreciated, especially on the Rodent / Gerbil piece.  Thanks!! <3

🦇 33 / F / BPL UK
🖤 ART Instagram
🖤 (NEW) DeviantART
🖤 Social Media Links

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]October 2020 - InkTober Days 7 - 12 { Fancy | Teeth | Throw | Hope | Disgusting | Slippery } all created with Apple Pencil 2, iPad Pro 2020 and ProCreate App.  Also a personal piece I'm disappointed with..  Could use to advice there.

[/font]

🦇 33 / F / BPL UK
🖤 ART Instagram
🖤 (NEW) DeviantART
🖤 Social Media Links

You could do tutorial since you seem to like to put text with your art.Perhaps you could mix both and learn some caligraphy if that something your into.You sure seem to like to make a good presentation.Maybe you could even develop a like for thing like infography if you know what it is but use it to teach people about topic you have interest in.

Oh and the cup drawing is lovely it as the porcelain feel something i am yet to attempt.Is the pinguin for adoption?

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
(10-13-2020, 12:30 PM)darktiste Wrote: You could do tutorial since you seem to like to put text with your art.Perhaps you could mix both and learn some caligraphy if that something your into.You sure seem to like to make a good presentation.Maybe you could even develop a like for thing like infography if you know what it is but use it to teach people about topic you have interest in.

Oh and the cup drawing is lovely it as the porcelain feel something i am yet to attempt.Is the pinguin for adoption?

Heya, I'm not good enough at much of anything to do tutorials.  But thanks.  It's more I like to journal my thoughts and progress around my art.  - For myself to refer back to later or to give some contexts.

I already know faux Calligraphy - as I have demonstrated in 2 or 3 art pieces.  I enjoy it but no point me teaching it or anything as I learnt from the amazing people at loveleighloops over on youtube how to do it and I'm still practising.  - Haven't yet learnt my upper case lettering.

Not really into infographic stuff either - my fiance does it for a living along side motion graphics and I just don't see any excitement in it.  I'm more here looking to learn and improve than I am to teach.

Thank you, I am massively pleased with how the cup turned out.  And I would so adopt this Penguin lol <3

🦇 33 / F / BPL UK
🖤 ART Instagram
🖤 (NEW) DeviantART
🖤 Social Media Links