Day 3 of 30

Attached Files Image(s)

Day 4 of 30

Attached Files Image(s)

Day 5 of 30

Attached Files Image(s)

Day 6 of 30

Attached Files Image(s)

Fantastic Planet nice Draags the brush as a nice quality to it.A little Bit ethereal.

My Sketchbook

Perfection is unmeasurable therefor it impossible to reach it.
Day 7 of 30

Attached Files Image(s)

Day 8 of 30

Attached Files Image(s)

Awesome portraits, some are quite freaky!!! I would use a more well balanced mid-tone for the portrait work and concentrate more on values as the contrast is a bit too much with some of these. Keep up the solid work!

Day 1/30 Reset 1x

Attached Files Image(s)

I appreciate the honesty and i root for you on this streak. No pain no gain.

My Sketchbook

Very nice set of studies, the last one is expressive with a good sense of the face’s volume. The expressions are excellent. I notice there is a lot of versatility in your rendering style, are you experimenting with what style of painting you want to perfect or are you bored? Do you have a direction you’re willing to explore, like surrealism?
While working with paint strokes especially with human figure I got advice to go against the length of the object and not follow it’s flow. For exemple, painting the nose, to not put the paint brush strokes from top to bottom but instead follow the rotation or defining volumes by faceting it from the sides. When following the flow of the drawing with the paint strokes it might flatten the painting.
I’m looking forward the continuation of this series!
Day 2/30

Attached Files Image(s)

I gave myself this thirty day challenge because I want to build discipline in myself. To replace bad habits with habits that will benefit me. So I set a number of goals in different areas in my life. One relating to art. "Paint a portrait everyday for thirty days straight." To just get in the habit of just creating art. The only rule with these portraits is just to have fun.

Thanks for all the feedback. I do really appreciate it.
Day 3/30

Attached Files Image(s)

I like how you use color, nice variations.

That’s a great goal, and very creative. I love this last pixel art one! Would look cool as a game character portrait.
Day 4/30

Attached Files Image(s)

Sh1t that color goes even crazier haha nice

My Sketchbook