Zesiul
Nice stuff in here.

That breaking bad one is especially good!

Finished the 10 skulls and started 1 of the 5 master copies. I'm hoping to have 2 of those done tomorrow! So Check back. [Image: Skulls_2.png]
[Image: master_Copy_1.png]

Available for Freelance - Portfolio | CD Sketchbook | Blog | Email
[Image: master-copys-1.png]
3 out of 5 done, so I thought I'd post now. Got like 36 hours to go~

I finished the 5. Pooped out now, guess I'll relax and do homework now haha.
[Image: Female_Master_Study_2.png]

Some linear for my next master copy. Hopefully I have enough time tomorrow for another update!
[Image: Liney.png]

Had a bit of time in between work and studies to paint a little. I'll have even more tomorrow :D
[Image: Painty_1.png]
yay daily updates. Now I just have to make them larger updates. hah.

A lot of great work Man, I really like those portrait master copies you did.

Sketchbook ▲  Website ▲ TwitterArtStation ▲ Twitch ▲

:D thanks

The characters are mostly done here, If I update it again before it's due I'll finish the persons and add a background! :D
[Image: Painty_2.png]

That looks so good! Can't wait to see more! The angel's back already looks amazing! Which master do you most study from?

You are your only limits!

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
Oh wow that newest study is turning out pretty kickass, love the skull studies you did as well.

Hey thanks guys, studying the masters taught me a lot about color and form. My favorite people to study painting skin :]
The artist was Bouguereau.

Done with this one. Smooth-d in the background and fixed up the 2 individuals, calling it done.
[Image: Classic_Copy.png]

Here's a few female face linear studies for the next weeks class.
[Image: female_face_studies.png]
I got 5 more colored to do. If I have time I want to start some other illustrations too.

m. ke. boar.sucks, love .our.ren.er!

Damn man that Master copy painting looks great, love how smooth the skin is in it.

Also where you said you want to get more illustrations in, I think it's important to do that, even if it's just sketches and stuff, trying to apply some of what your learning. For me if I don't at least sketch trying to apply what I've learned a bit after a study, it can sort of go to 'waste'.

Looking forward to the next update!

Sketchbook ▲  Website ▲ TwitterArtStation ▲ Twitch ▲

@Liberty no idea what you mean man.
@Jonesoda Yeah i know it is. I sketch stuff in my sketchbook when I can but It's been hard to keep up. I live a busy life. Trying to re-evaluate and see how to make things better for art.

So for this weeks studies I was to do 5 shaded and 5 colored from photos... I unfortunately wasn't able to finish it. It's been a busy week and I'm mere hours from deadline so 4 heads in color instead of 5. Some sort of hurricane thing slowed me down or something. But It's all good. Just going to do better this next week!!
[Image: Colored_Girls_1.png]
[Image: Shaded_Girls_1.png]

Figured I hadn't done a self portrait in awhile so I put together one rather quickly.
[Image: SP.png]

Veeeeery nice sketchbook, Mr. White! I really dig the values on the skulls.
:] thanks

Study of a photo.... which i will convert to color. I'm horrible at doing so. This may be challenging.
[Image: Thor_Girl_1.png]

And So, it's been 1 year and my Deathlines gone! Now It's time for year 2. In which I will put myself into turbo drive! What I mean by that is that I will thoroughly challenge myself on a daily basis and post as oftenly as I can. I'm still working out my 3 new Deathline Goals to a T, but thats the sum of it- improve like never before! I'm looking forward to it. Once I graduate in another 2 months it should be easier to keep up with these goals, until then I'll do my best! Seriously, stay tuned.

Bleh, moving on!
[Image: Thor_Girl_NoMore.png]

The BW one was working a bit better... I think the saturation is turned all the way up on the color version, and everything is equally saturated. If you can downplay it a bit and push the contrast in saturation all over the piece, it could work a bit better :D

Just my 2 cents!

Great work, love the faces up there!