BLOODSPORT 13 - TIME WARRIORS
[Image: futureperfect_zpsd67537ac.jpg]

holy shnikies awesome stuff everyone!! i think i stepped way outside my comfort zone on this one, still got a little ways to go and hope i can get something im happy with and be able to finish in time, can't wait to see all the finals
(03-19-2013, 03:05 AM)JabyReART Wrote: You need to post a link to your image to avoid problems, if you use the uploading tool from the forum to upload your image from your computer it doesnt appear when your are browsing with an ipad...I dont know why, I post my images using the link from Picasa and Im not having problems since then...Hope it helps.
Keep drawing!

Hey JabyReART

I was kinda avoiding the link thing though because sometimes they get broken. On CGHub there's similar procedure except when you make a preview you can actually see the image and if you click on it you can get the link and you can embed it. Anyways, thanks for the tip.

Man so much good work, don't know if I'll have time to finish, made a mech sketch.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Picked the comp I'm going with, and did a colour study of a James Reynolds painting...possible mood and lighting.

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta
(03-19-2013, 04:42 AM)Royugang Wrote: Man!! Jabyreart and Melman, you guys sure have set the bar on how the entry should be presented in the final illustration

Thanks Royugang, I though it was the cherry on the top, some merchandising and reality to an actual RPG. Looking forward to see yours! :)
WIP in color and a BnW preview of the "almost" final to be refined until the deadline
Thanks to everyone who helped on this, couldn't have gone this far without you guys !

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.
-Lao Tzu

Blog | Sketchbook | dA
Heavenwill: EPIC dude, just EPIC... hahahaha

Onward, noble steed! :P

A mind that wanders so much it brings back souvenirs.

Portfolio: www.lennartverhoeff.net
DA: http://lennartverhoeff.deviantart.com/
Blog: http://pixeltuner.tumblr.com

Linework for the final

Deadline is closing in, Bloodspuuurt! Here are the sketches and comps I did for mine, with the refs I use and my current progress! Every day is render day up until Friday now haha

My inital sketches

My composition sketches

My ref sheet

Aaand where the image is at right now!

You all have such great pieces. I'm happy to finally have mine fleshed out so i can do the easy rendering part. :)

Here are the 3 different compositions I've been getting to. All my ideas lead to these. Hopefully they read as well as I think they do.

[Image: Compositions.png]
Update
[Image: Compositions_2.png]

Available for Freelance - Portfolio | CD Sketchbook | Blog | Email
Where i can post my final entry? Here or on any email ? ? ?

(03-20-2013, 06:39 AM)Nikt Wrote: Where i can post my final entry? Here or on any email ? ? ?

[email protected]

Details of the bloodsports are found here: http://crimsonbloodsports.blogspot.co.nz/

WIP, going to work on the foreground now !

and a study...

woaaa looking great guys, feels like im falling behind on these wips, I jumped into colour today and have had a few studies ongoing throughout here's an update.

@simon watch her left arm man :D its looking a little bent and long at the mo

Here's a couple of studies for my comp:

lol just having fun...this isn't going to be my comp, but I procrastinated on working on the real thing..sigh

[Image: TimeWarriors_comp_explore.png]

[Image: TimeWarriors_final_comp.png]

looks like im a bit behind. Lets hope I make it! Everyone is pumping out some badass work!

-Mars
Starting over. Going for future city on the right (flying cars and shit), and old west town on the left. "Time Warriors" will be spelled out with clock hands.

My little update, I know I'm late, but I'll finish it!