Anthony's sketchbook
Amazing stuff man! You're in art school I assume. What school?

(03-06-2014, 06:07 AM)Hypnagogic_Haze Wrote: Amazing stuff man! You're in art school I assume. What school?

I go to the fashion institute of technology in New York. Right now I am a sophomore.

Something about painting is starting to click between the two of these paintings.... I think.

Attached Files Image(s)

Hey guys it's been some time since I last posted, but I'm back. I plan to post regularly. I want to get into book illustrations and I think posting regularly with work will help me improve. Here are some new oil on board works.

This one is still in progress.

Working on small daily 6x8 paintings for practice

Also here goes the last one

wow , amazing work man .. keep it up : )
Loving these new paintings, man! I cant wait to see more from you. Its really inspiring to see these oil paintings. I really want to get into oils myself eventually.

Here is the sketch I used for an earlier painting

Here is a life drawing. It was going okay....until I ran out of time. I've got to work on pacing and perspective.

I feel like I never gave this one a chance.

Hey man, thanks for the comment in my sketchbook. Your paintings are some next level type thing, seriously blown away by this, don't think I ever met someone online who can do traditional painting like that. Hot shit man!!!! Keep it up!!!

Comic book creator
Sketchbook
Instagram
Abandoned Hideout Discord Server
Discord: JonR#4453
Thanks guys!

Here goes a self portrait

How do i become you, man? Awesome work, may I ask you for advice about traditional and stuff if i have anything on my mind? Stunning shit...

Been a while since  I posted, I'm back now. Got quite a few new pieces I will be uploading.

Attached Files Image(s)

(06-07-2015, 05:31 PM)Caisne Wrote: How do i become you, man? Awesome work, may I ask you for advice about traditional and stuff if i have anything on my mind? Stunning shit...
 Sure, I would love to share.

Drawing from a life session. Mostly put in the construction and highest values.

Attached Files Image(s)

More studies

muehehehehe <3

70+Page Koala Sketchbook: http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-3465.html SB

Paintover thread, submit for crits! http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-7879.html
[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.882)]e owl sat on an oak. The more he saw, the less he spoke.[/color]
Your paintings are amazing! Keep up the good work :D

Life painting of a friend update

(01-23-2017, 05:29 AM)desirulz123 Wrote: Your paintings are amazing! Keep up the good work :D

Thank you! Will have a few new illustrations up shortly.