Shoutbox/hangouts story doodles
Sometimes I like to think amusing situations or concepts in regards to certain texts in the shoutbook.

I made the thread in hopes, that people will sketch out more slice of life scenarios from the shoutbox in the future, some of the stories have good potential and originality. This is dependant on the shoutbox ofcourse, so updated will be irregular, but its for your own fun anyway.

Edit: Also added the google hangouts, because theres just so much creative text there :D

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Punkys 'friend' that just wont leave him alone.

Hermidraws(and paints too)

Become a pilot, you can just sit in a comfy chair during autopilot and sketch away.

LoL, brilliant!

Ah man this is so funny, I love it!

haha! These are fun! Might give it a try :D
Glad to see you guys digging it :D

Heres some mad physics defying squirrels dragging people into trees. Shoutout to Jim for finding it in a 200 idea list.

as supplement to a link from the shoutbox, bananas for scale
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4032/4473...b8b775.jpg

Attached Files Image(s)

awwww man, I'm loving this so much, I'm now challenged to think of crazy things to drop in the shoutbox :D

I'm still in on this, haven't had time to draw but, I have picked a dialog form the shoutbox now. ha! It took a bit of time of lurking the chat to do so :P I will change the name of the person as well ^^
Quote: "I will change the name of the person as well ^^ "

Aww no fun :D

Sketcherinos

Link Tree

Discord: emnida
lol! The fun is in going through pages and pages of the chatbox to find out who said it ;P
(09-02-2015, 10:18 AM)VoodooMama Wrote: lol! The fun is in going through pages and pages of the chatbox to find out who said it ;P

*wags a finger* "ain't nobody got time for that!"

Nice one Jan.

Cant wait to see your stuff Voodoo.

What started with Meat pointing out that a group of rocks looked like a certain male body part ended with this planet with rocks erupting.

Tonight on cops! This tribal man has no idea whats in store for him when hes confronted with Officer Lyraina.

I love this guy.

Press 4 and 5 repeatedly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgVP-9pZntc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBUhm2wivfA

What if Jehovas witnesses were replaced by furries?

Neopatogen in her warrior gear.

Haha brilliant

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta
Haha thanks @Crackedskull! Oh but I go hardcore and neither wear coffeebean chainmail nor drink Red Bull! But it's funnier this way! Gotta hang out more often! :))

Thats good to hear, I aspire to be more like you :D
I used to be kinda dependant on energy drinks, but lately I have mostly been off them.(with the exeption of yesterday and today, since I was falling behind schedule and found it difficult to get any work done)

(04-10-2016, 01:46 PM)crackedskull Wrote: Thats good to hear, I aspire to be more like you :D
I used to be kinda dependant on energy drinks, but lately I have mostly been off them.(with the exeption of yesterday and today, since I was falling behind schedule and found it difficult to get any work done)

I use some energising music in such situations,it distracts a bit but helps not to be sleepy. And nuts help, too ( though I try not to eat too much of those). No idea why Adam is Garfield but I`m actually a chipmunk :)