Somewhat Goal
What are you studying sorry if that a silly question but to me it doesn't seem clear.From my perspection it as if you are saying i am doing something opposite to what i really want to do.Because you say in my free time... which to me seem to imply you study something different... which to me mean you aren't fully commited to what you truthly wish to pursue.

Correct me before i make more incorrect observation... it seem like you don't want to have an social life if that really how you see it going it ok to be hungry but you gotta understand that you will get burn out very quickly if you split time between college and pursuing a chance at an art career.

It possible to learn by on your own how to draw but it take a sharp vision to achieve it and it not just a question of having book but being able to create a working frame that enable you to progress without sinking.Mindless studying and you will end up shooting your foot.What you will leak if you find yourself without a mentor will be structure it will be trial of error which is very time consuming.

I know you are young but making clear choose is important to draw a path for yourself you are free to explore but it as a cost which might be financial or time.

Meanwhile how are you going to finance the cost of those study. Not only that you have to balance time is a factor and energy but you can't forget that in between that you have to keep an eye on your own well being which affect the output of whatever you are doing.Without a good balance bad thing will happen.

It might not be easy to hear but i hope one day you can recognize that this harsh reality is to set you up for sucess.

My Sketchbook

Perfection is unmeasurable therefor it impossible to reach it.

Messages In This Thread
Somewhat Goal - by prince0-100 - 06-19-2022, 03:15 AM
RE: Somewhat Goal - by darktiste - 06-19-2022, 03:37 AM
RE: Somewhat Goal - by prince0-100 - 06-19-2022, 03:56 PM