So...let's talk about Time Management
I have friends not artist mostly programmers or any kind of ppl who spend a lot time in front of the computer, they often are using applications for example like this http://desktime.com/ It's counting time you spend in different software or on web, how much you spend time writing on skype or browsing cat videos xD It's good for anyone who have problems with procrastination. I heard about applications working like game, where you getting and experience by spending time on tasks you picked and you are rewarded by achievements :p
I'm not best at time management, I will tell why in a moment xD But I learned how to not be lazy when I started to workout. I learned that if I force myself to maintain daily exercise It will change to habit sooner or later. I try 30 day drawing challenge and I keep habit of drawing everyday since then. I'm not a freelancer, I draw 8h a day in work anyway. But by creating habit of drawing after work I reached the point where I can work on my personal projects more often than before.
But the time management isn't only about not being lazy and currently I have this problem with tendency to workaholism. I clean occasional, my apartment looks like a mess xD I don't want to do anything besides drawing so all housework are reduced to minimum. I feel guilty because I'm a woman and I'm somehow obligated to be perfect housewife, cook, clean and have perfect makeup every day. I don't know ... Anyone have this feeling?

Messages In This Thread
So...let's talk about Time Management - by Tyrus - 05-24-2013, 02:14 PM
RE: So...let's talk about Time Management - by Petyo - 06-01-2013, 09:07 PM
RE: So...let's talk about Time Management - by Petyo - 06-01-2013, 10:05 PM
RE: So...let's talk about Time Management - by Petyo - 06-01-2013, 10:25 PM
RE: So...let's talk about Time Management - by Madzia - 06-04-2013, 09:36 PM
RE: So...let's talk about Time Management - by SpectreX - 06-05-2013, 05:16 AM