Help- major/college
Serious question need serious investigation.I think the ball in mainly in your camp.If you can define what you want and don't want than maybe we have a better answers as to what you are looking for other than that i think we would be at the same point as you are in helping you... to help yourself help yourself first seek clarity.

From what i see you have a liking for artwork that would pair well with an illustration,animation,story boarding,mobile game or children book type of career direction.

It way to early for a final verdict since you have not shown any of your own work... if you show other people work it give us a sense of what you like but it doesn't give us any information as how much you have to work to get there.

As far as your art journey i think you need to explore and school aren't necessarly where you can find that freedom you talk about doodles, painting, landscapes, sketching, illustrations, character design, and digital art well if i would have to say something logical the best route for you is probably illustration since you can include lanscape you will sketch and and include character in a digital format.That check pretty much all those square.

I hope this was the kind of reality check you needed.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.

Messages In This Thread
Help- major/college - by etxylor - 07-31-2022, 11:51 PM
RE: Help- major/college - by darktiste - 08-01-2022, 01:17 AM
RE: Help- major/college - by JosephCow - 08-01-2022, 03:04 PM
RE: Help- major/college - by Pubic Enemy - 08-03-2022, 05:54 AM