Zombie's monthly goals! (2017 edition!)
All right, it's March already and I'm ready to reevaluate and start kicking some goals out of the way! I'll admit I wasn't as concerned about my goals this month as I was in January so I have a feeling I didn't accomplish as many, but we'll see.

X means I failed
* means I succeeded
- means I kinda did it but could improve more

* I did yoga three times a week and now that I finally have a yoga mat I want to do it even more!
* I think I did pretty good with not doing video games before work, I still procrastinate sometimes but I've been on top of all of my assignments
- I was late one week but I did put the page up later, so I have been doing good with updating my webcomic weekly
X I didn't end up buying the table at the con, so I haven't made any prints. Still not sure if I will.
X I didn't make a portfolio piece
X I also didn't learn perspective
X And I didn't update my SB, argh!

Sigh, so that's two successes, one kinda success, and four failures. Ouch. I think I need to actually focus on my goals a little better in the future. I kinda set these for myself and then forgot them for the rest of the month.

Okay! So, time for March goals:

- I've been doing good, so might as well keep doing yoga 3 times a week
- I haven't done many paintings in my spare time so I would like to try that more
- Gotta update my SB more often and participate in CD more!
- I've also gotta do more studies, and possibly integrate this into doing paintings
- Beyond Anthology is a comics anthology that is accepting pitches until the beginning of April so I want to have a solid pitch to submit to them!
- Keep updating my comic every Thursday
- Don't go to bed later than 1, and be out of bed by 10

Have a good March, everyone!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zombie's 2016 (and beyond?) goals! - by Rshin - 12-29-2015, 05:28 PM
RE: Zombie's 2016 (and beyond?) goals! - by ZombieChinchilla - 03-02-2016, 08:14 AM
RE: Zombie's 2016 (and beyond?) goals! - by smrr - 05-11-2016, 11:58 AM