Help- major/college
Serious question need serious investigation.I think the ball in mainly in your camp.If you can define what you want and don't want than maybe we have a better answers as to what you are looking for other than that i think we would be at the same point as you are in helping you... to help yourself help yourself first seek clarity.

From what i see you have a liking for artwork that would pair well with an illustration,animation,story boarding,mobile game or children book type of career direction.

It way to early for a final verdict since you have not shown any of your own work... if you show other people work it give us a sense of what you like but it doesn't give us any information as how much you have to work to get there.

As far as your art journey i think you need to explore and school aren't necessarly where you can find that freedom you talk about doodles, painting, landscapes, sketching, illustrations, character design, and digital art well if i would have to say something logical the best route for you is probably illustration since you can include lanscape you will sketch and and include character in a digital format.That check pretty much all those square.

I hope this was the kind of reality check you needed.

My Sketchbook

Perfection is unmeasurable therefor it impossible to reach it.

Messages In This Thread
Help- major/college - by etxylor - 07-31-2022, 11:51 PM
RE: Help- major/college - by darktiste - 08-01-2022, 01:17 AM
RE: Help- major/college - by JosephCow - 08-01-2022, 03:04 PM
RE: Help- major/college - by Pubic Enemy - 08-03-2022, 05:54 AM