Anatomy of a Pinup - Class Closed

Hi there all
I did a parte of assignment #4
and i would like to know what do you think about it
I really don't konw if I have to proceed with this or stop at this stage
I am learning a lot with this class because before I didn't painted a pin up with this "method"
now have I to close this at this stage or go ahead with finish all the render, clean the lineart and bring it to another thing? Hope i have explained good my vision
BIG UP
g

i think you should spend more time on the construction before starting to color it..maybe you can start with just b/w tones first and then add colors once you have a believable anatomy, just a suggestion.
keep up the good work !

Hi there
this time I have spent more time on the lineart stage
but I don't think I have reached the right detail level
However here it is
CHEERS

Good work man. Nice study.

Okay so, new pose. I added in slightly more feminine stuff... not super stellar towards the leather torso piece as I was with the jacket. Might sill mingle around with that. Like none of the costume-or evern the pose- is final yet. I like her upper half pose way more, but putting her off balance... idk, it feels like she's more of a poppy teen instead of a badass punk. Working on it!

WIPPPP
[Image: Costume_2.png]

Side note- I'm trying to focus on SHAPE, render later. Woo!

Available for Freelance - Portfolio | CD Sketchbook | Blog | Email
Rendered some clouds and the smoke a little bit :

Looking better Raz. Clouds could use some more. Try more reference, shapes and softness need to maybe be relooked. Still, loads better. Keep it going!

Reworked pose and design for my own, much more happy with this one!
[Image: Punk_Sit.png]

Did a quick couple of renders of lighting. I originally had my heart stuck on the left, but now I really like the middle.. I'm not sure just yet, but I'll definitely keep posting my progress!
[Image: LightingSetup.png]

How are you guys doing? Still working hard while Shyam is gone?

Started to render, hum hum hum.

[Image: Let_There_Be.png]

Hey guys, this will probably be the last time I update this until Shyam gets back, I just can't keep pushing this forward. I've spent so long on the piece that it seems never ending. So I'm going to do some other stuff in the mean time and when I get things back to a refreshing point then I will start it up again.

[Image: New_Punk_Design_zps01dbb312.png]

Good going everyone !
Chris : you need to work on your pose, the change in your pose isnt working, if shes sitting then her hand position should be different, will try to post a sketch for your reference.

hello everyone...Happy New Year !
im back, lets see everyone's update :dodgy:

Hello Shyam! Happy New Year! and welcome back.
Updates will come....soon :).

Update on the Pinup:

Added some color with an overlay layer, got to think about it some more :

thanks for posting your update Raz, looks cool.
I'm not free on this saturday (12th jan) so, we can have a class on friday or sunday..please let me know by thursday if anyone interested.

Thanks,
Shyam

Hey Shyam!
I'm interested but if you want to wait until the other guys post something I'm cool with that too.

Most of them are busy so, I think we can discuss about your pinup first, see you tonight then..same time..Friday 10 pm. (+8 gmt)

Tried something with the hair and some more rendering :

Hey Shyam sorry I've been sick all week with the flu that's been going around town - just saw your posts now. I guess you guys are streaming now? Anyway not much to show, will make up for it over the weekend. Let me know how we're proceeding.
T

Happy new year to everyone - sorry been out of touch, end of 2012 and start 0f 2013 have been really crazy for me. Looking forward to getting back down to some painting though, and everyone's WAY ahead of me so lots of catching up to do. Pieces are starting to come together though - can't wait to see this one through!