A vagabond's sketchbook
great amount of work and studies, keep it up, not sure what to advice, maybe try switch mediums, pencil and paper, watercolors etc. it might help you grow

screenshot study and practicing a bit of lining

Your compositions and values are getting better with each post, so I don't have anything to crit, since you seem to know what to work on. Just keep on pushing.

Cool design idea. Just a couple of crits. I think you've decided on a walking pose, but because of the way the legs are positioned it looks more as if he's standing while stretching his foot upward. Also the values aren't helping to show the form. For lighting and rendering in general, it really helps to be able to accurately draw every single form you've got going on in a piece. If you can't draw it, you can't actively describe it, thus you can't light/render it out. It's why the more I study the more I'm starting to realize that being a good draftsman is, above all else, the most important thing. So keep drawing constantly and studying your constructions! Oh, and I posted the answer to your question in my SB. Keep it up!

AHHH so jealous of your work! Any tips on anatomy? You seem to have a very strong grasp of it.
Thanks, but the only tip I can give is just practice , is all.

A WIP.I started yesterday, but the composition is what bothers me the most.Since I want to have at least 3 of them characters in frame and the giant dude crashing the wall , but I can't seem to be able to place them accurately.

practicin some char design.
Shoutout to Sung-Choul Ham

finnished this.It's a good starting point if nothing else, imho.
Sorry for the low resolution.The Forum uploader didn't allow me to upload anything bigger :I

Kids ,don't mess with ur paintings :I

[Image: VxUDzFT.gif]

How does one go about doing a good environment study without ripping their head off from frustration ? lolol

Values study ,trying to figure out soft n hard edges.After I watched some Carlos Huante

I don't think Im ready for going straight into colors just yet ,lol.

It's okay, man. It just takes getting used to seeing your colors in terms of value scales. You'll get there. What vid did you watch of carlos huante? I'm interested.