Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches!
yeah thats exactly what i meant, well done :)
looking forward for the final version.

Hey guys! Been a little while but I'm alive and working! :D

This one is an upcoming illustration that I need to finish by this month' 10th for an obligatory contest at an art con in Switzerland (Polymanga) I'll be part of! :D

Oh and also, I've been featured in this month' Imagine FXPosé! :D Woohooo! ^^

You are your only limits!

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
This illustration of a girl looks promising :) very nice :)

Congrats on ImagineFX!! Whoo! :D

Mannequin's Blog :)

Mannequin's CD sketchbook

Deviantart - Add me to Friend list :)

Thanks Mannequin! ^^

Okay so here's a tiny update... I'm still wondering how I can manage to clean up properly my traditional sketches in Photoshop, especially the ones done with pencils (like the giraffe here)

If you guys have any tips about that, please let me know! ;)

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
Congrats on being featured in that magazine , also I love your sketcbook, its sweet and you can see a lot of progress in everything you do.
THank you for stopping by and leaving comment.
Thank you Toxicpanda! :D Well it was my pleasure!

Here's a cape study done yesterday evening.. Not quite finished but I got the overall idea.. :) It was long overdue for me do get back at fabric studies.. So here is one! :)

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
Hihi i saw you in ImagineFX! :D Nice job!

Two screenshot studies done today.. Both from Prometheus and between 30min-1hours each. :)

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
i saw those on fb, nice expression of the guy in the second one, but those hands needs more love.
keep this up! :D

Thanks Eduardo! Well I had set myself a time limit so, no time to work on hands or whatever :P I'm gonna keep doing these, they're very useful! :)

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
Hey guys! Hope you all had a great weekend! :)
Here's tonight's portrait study.. Applied a few new things learned recently, hope it shows :)

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
Here's another screenshot study I've been doing lately and just a very few sketches. :)

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
Here are a few portraits I've done last week using a different technique I was working on... I think I like it!Thumbs_up

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
Hey Daggers' people!

I've been away for a while but here are a few portraits and latest stuff I've been doing.. Even two of of a dozen portrait commissions I got this weekend! :)

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
It's been a pretty damn long time since I've last been around here! But I'm back and ready to work! Planning on entering Rising Stars contest this year so I'm currently mainly working on finding ideas. There you go. I'll really try to be more dedicated to this "Sketchbook" from now on.

I also have a new blog, make sure to check it out ;) Lâle Ann Art

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
Cool stuff Lale ;) I think your compos win big time when you first sketch lines. Keep it up gurl!

Thank you Juanito! ^^

Okay so here's what I'm working on at the moment! :) Hope to wrap it up today!! I'v ebeen challenging myself pretty much with this one.. :)

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
wow, you paint nicely :) love that pinup studies, also are nice colors overall.
Skin tones look tasty :D

Your studies are good so keep it up and improve constanty :)

Hey thanks a lot Matija! :)

So here's my latest painting! Been on it on and off for the past week.. Even if I see a whole bunch of mistakes I'm calling it done, my time is up on this one! Moving on to the next piece! :)

'Was pretty challenging but I had lots of fun doing it! Finally kicking my "fear" of painting things I don't really know (like monsters, scenes etc) and just doing it! Because that's what I really love (alongside naked gals!) :D

So screw the mistakes and the fear for now! I'm jsut going with it and I'll keep failing but I'll be learning from now on! Not gonna run away from this anymore. There! :)

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
Latest illustration and sketches/thumbnails! :)

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio