Pilgrimage
Guess its a good time for me to start a sketch thread on here. Comments and Crits much welcomed

here is my first.

Attached Files Image(s)

was just checking a brush set ended up drawing this for funs.

Attached Files Image(s)

things i worked on this weekend. im never going to get the hang of this Photoshop jazz. still very fun.
fun in Photoshop. personal drawings

Attached Files Image(s)

Morning study. future body i suppose lol

Attached Files Image(s)

more (so cute)

35 mins. i want more colors in my art.

Attached Files Image(s)

man i need to pick up the pace

Attached Files Image(s)

sorta fell off the pilgrimage . i really missed drawing

Attached Files Image(s)

its been too long since I've been back on here. figured this would be a good place to learn and study once again. i don't have much to post but , here's a few things.

Attached Files Image(s)

more recent

Attached Files Image(s)

Not much to say i would simply recommend you study loomis book to get some simple fundamental about anatomy if you didn't allready.

On the last character
The armor seem to be made of matte plastic.Only the shoulder seem to have the armor feel to them.

I would recommend you compare different material will doing a still life study
Here what i propose
Find 3 object of each categorie
1 metallic object you can take a cane of soda or a fork
1 object of interest(don't take object that are too complex)
1 Piece of cloth that show fold once arranged

Set those thing near a space where you can draw on a flat surface a atleast around 2 arm lenght(just to make sure you have alway the same point of observation)

Try to use a lamp where you can control the direction of the light if possible if not try to set the object near a window.Avoid multiple light source if possible it would increase the difficulty.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
(01-09-2018, 04:50 PM)darktiste hey thanks so much for your advice. ill take the material studies in to circulation Wrote: Not much to say i would simply recommend you study loomis book to get some simple fundamental about anatomy if you didn't allready.

On the last character
The armor seem to be made of matte plastic.Only the shoulder seem to have the armor feel to them.

I would recommend you compare different material will doing a still life study
Here what i propose

Set those thing near a space where you can draw on a flat surface a atleast around 2 arm lenght(just to make sure you have alway the same point of observation)

Try to use a lamp where you can control the direction of the light if possible if not try to set the object near a window.Avoid multiple light source if possible it would increase the difficulty.

hey thanks so much for your advice. ill take the material studies in to circulation

(01-09-2018, 04:50 PM)darktiste Wrote: Not much to say i would simply recommend you study loomis book to get some simple fundamental about anatomy if you didn't allready.

On the last character

I would recommend you try MK-2866 and compare different material will doing a still life study
Here what i propose

Amazing images, Pilgrimage. I love all the fantasy-based ones, especially the armored dude from your last post. Reminds me of Dark Souls.