Cj Marsh Sketchbook

A little sketch dump before bed getting prepared for the bloodsports lets see how it goes.

Attached Files Image(s)

ART DUUUUUUUUUUMP!!! sorry havent been posting lately been busy but working on it!

Attached Files Image(s)

BIG ART DUMP!!

Attached Files Image(s)

new project I am working on plus a study to go along with it. Trying new approaches and going to do some Asaro head studies and trying to avoid making my pictures so dark

Skullpandahaaaaaaat!!!!!!! <3
Love it :3
Btw,good job on studies,keep up with them and good luck^^

CD dA FM  MaL
Really nice studies you have going on. This last illustration is looking pretty cool, nice atmosphere developing. The only thing is that both light sources, atleast on my screen, are about equal in strength, maybe if you increase the intensity of the warm light it will make for a more interesting composition. Iunno just my 2c :)

@toxicpanda- Thank you! :D glad you enjoy them learning more each day!
@jaik-thanks mate! I actually scrapped that one and plan on doing some new stuff to it I have been looking at alot of value, and color videos and books. Hope to keep learning and pushing! Thanks agian for dropping by!

art dump!
The gestures I did from my head I went and did a real quick study of where I put the proportions in red and found out some things about my foreshortening and anatomy issues I plan to start working on plus I have been writing down notes and watching a TON of videos about light color and value. I feel like I am seeing new things each day!

Attached Files Image(s)

Nice work man, your studies are looking good. And it's nice to see you pushing yourself with the imagination stuff. Keep it up :)

Great stuff man. Wicked update. As for your constructed gesture things in red. Keep in mind that the pelvis is much closer to a cube (still a rectangle but not as thin and flat as you make it) it is just rotated towards the toes so that the ass sticks out and the pubis bone sits further below the body. That ogre thing looks cool too. Love the mood in the piece.

hey dude ! i agree that your woman figures suck ! i suggest you to study a lot from bridgman, hogarth and loomis for a few months to get rid of that and be great ! and btw, if you keep studying from mullins, you'll go faar !!!!! keep it up !!

Thanks so much for the feedback and stopping by dudes!

@kikindaface-thanks man haha yea I plan on my next work have a female character and I am planning on working out ALOT of female figure studies, and finishing up some others.

@jaik- thanks man yea I pretty much did the red construction to see where I am placing things and so I can learn what I need to improve upon, thanks for the tip! I plan on getting alot more of these.

@jakeB-thanks buddy! It feels good to keep pushing my art.

this is a small update a 1hour study of zorg, a green lighting study and my current wip of me playing with lighting and portraits. Something that I have come to think about the last few days is where I am and what are my goals. Each day I see on the hangout, sketchbooks, challenges, and even facebook, of people growing so much in such a short time I love it. I have begun to notice alot of changes in my attitude towards my art and looking at all of it in general. I myself can feel myself growing I plan on using this momentum to push myself even further ahead and onward into the next level I hope one day to be able to have my name among the other great artists and say I did it, I pushed myself to the top. I have a LOOOOONG road ahead of me and I know it will be rocky and bumpy but I am determined to keep up with it and use this motivation I keep having growing stronger and stronger each day. I hope the rest of you are feeling the same way and push yourselves to the top! One day we all can look back and tell others in the positions we are in now, hey its ok and you can do it! Keep pushing everyone stay beautiful and lets all rock this!

a small update finished my voodoo man also I have got my blog all set up, and I also got a livestream set up which I will start sometime soon doing live study groups much like Dave Rapoza did when the daggers was started and try to do them everyday, for about an hour-2 I will be experimenting with different ways of streaming and showing videos. Keep posted!

Art dump like a jackass

Art dump like a jackass

Art dump like a jackass

Attached Files Image(s)

liking your thunderdump
more