holy shitsauce, I love the updates. Loving the crystal lighting thing, also your concepts are well thought out and interesting :)

[Image: tumblr_m7ipse7A151r0v3zro1_1280.jpg]

Doodles gonna flesh out that owl dwarf more one day.

[Image: tumblr_m7ipse7A151r0v3zro2_1280.jpg]

Shoulders

[Image: tumblr_m7ipse7A151r0v3zro3_1280.jpg]

Stuffff

[Image: tumblr_m7ipse7A151r0v3zro4_1280.jpg]

more stuff

[Image: tumblr_m7ipse7A151r0v3zro7_1280.jpg]

assignment wip
Hallo!

[Image: tumblr_m8waypDHeJ1r0v3zro1_1280.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_m8waypDHeJ1r0v3zro2_1280.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_m8waypDHeJ1r0v3zro3_1280.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_m8waypDHeJ1r0v3zro4_1280.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_m8waypDHeJ1r0v3zro5_1280.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_m8waypDHeJ1r0v3zro6_1280.jpg]
Thumbs
[Image: tumblr_m9yuf23Sp91r0v3zro2_1280.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_m9yuf23Sp91r0v3zro3_1280.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_m9yuf23Sp91r0v3zro4_1280.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_m9yuf23Sp91r0v3zro5_1280.jpg]
[Image: hydro.jpg]
Beautiful sketchbook, I am humbled.

Your sketchbook is wicked! ^^ And really inspiring too.
great work, your lines are excellent!
I absolutely love the studies! How did you create these perspective study images? :)
Glad to see you back and oh so goood.
Whoever taught you perspective did a great job. Those studies are amazing, wish my teacher had us do studies like that. I'd love to see any kind of tutorial from you or a livestream.
I'd like to say your tumblrs are friggin amazing. Thank you so so much for sharing your great finds xD.

Stunning work as always Amber. Been a fan of your blog for a while now, good to see you uploading here too.

Leaps and bounds ! Nice to see you on CD ! Great stuff! Hope to throw some questions your way soon!

"When we first meet people we see shallows, there after fathoms"
Website
Livestream
Blog
Awesome work.
I really like your style.

The first thumbnail caught my eye. I would have seen it with shadows more sharp.
ici- Oh your much too sweet!

Gabster- Thanks so much I adore your icon

kevin- Thanks so much!

DanilleG- Using Photoshop, I can't deny it's wonderful shift tool. It's a lot more easier to work with if you disable the Snap To under View. Also when you transform a line you can actually set it's degree of angle which is pretty nice.

Dennis Kutsenko- Oh you always know what to say~

ssgibson- I'm loving my perspective teacher Polina Hristova at CGMW right now. She's very clear and very informative, but I've also taken classes at Watts as well and did it with the old school protracter with Lucas Graciano. And one day! I would love to start livestreaming aftet my rendering and vehicles and mechs classes.

mactire- Oh my I am blushing so hard right now. I've been following your progress for a long time now. I adore the personality you imbue into your work!

joerdenleigh- I'm always up for questions and will try and answer it the best I can!

Fincks- Thanks so much, I'm still trying to get better at environments, I think I'm going to start trying doing mini study thumbs to help with a lot of my shortcomings with lighting, color, composition ect, ect when it comes to environments. Definitely a heavy weakness of mine I want to start working at.

Some monsters doodles! Going to try and do more concept work in my free time with my studies. Definitely can't slack on something I do for a living!

[Image: tumblr_macpjirlk21r77pi9o1_1280.jpg]

I call him "Prick"

[Image: tumblr_macpjirlk21r77pi9o2_1280.jpg]

Some plant people I'm thinking about further developing.
These are some sick concepts, really like the plant people. Bottom left face is really cool.

Looking forward to updates!

Sketchbook ▲  Website ▲ TwitterArtStation ▲ Twitch ▲

wow, I love your drawing style !
Do you have a blog or something where we can look more of your stuff ?
fuck your stuff is so amazing oo'

Never get tired of coming to your SB. Great work. Not totally sure why, but I love that hand pump thing you did. So good. Great style to your work.

Keep it up :). Big inspiration.

Jonesode- Thanks so much! I wanted to make them more alien and animal like since they are a more foriegn sort of species then humans.

I'll be trying to update these more frequently so it's not like HUGE DUMPS every 4-5 weeks

Dimitri- http://eyecager.deviantart.com/ Thanks so much! Has the biggest collection of my work but I update forums far more often.

Nimao- Ahhhh your too sweet Nimao ;w;!!

JakeB- Thanks so much! I'm trying to understand more about how machines work so probably more random studies like that in store. I'm doing a Vehicles and Mech's class at CGMW this fall and super psyched for it!
[Image: cov.jpg]
[Image: shapeshadowsa.jpg]
[Image: lightedb.jpg]
[Image: housesb.jpg]
[Image: ladybugdragons.jpg]
Lady Bug Dragons doodles. More insect dragons to come gonna make it a series.
[Image: tatzlewurm.jpg]
Tatzelwurm!

That lady bug creature is so awesome :O! Always seein awesome stuff comin from you.