Well, hello!
My Name is Gabriella Noriega, Gaby for short. I'm from Guatemala, I'm 26 and so excited with Crimson Daggers, looking forward to learn and improve my skills! Thank you in advance for this opportunity and share what you know!
Welcome to Crimson daggers I hope to help you Improve :D

(12-15-2012, 11:29 AM)jackjones Wrote: Welcome to Crimson daggers I hope to help you Improve :D

Yes, I really hope so :blush: Is there a way to get started here? could I please get some advise of what should I do to begin with? thank you!
Yes start on a sketch book and just interact with the community and they will help you improve :)

Welcome to the forums!

Ok, thank you both for the warm welcome, I'm gonna sketch a little and will post as soon as I finish! thank you again!
Welcome to the daggers! Curious to see what you're gonna post :D Have a great time!

Hey! thank you! I've been away for a while... but still sketching you know? :D amazing improvement for yourself too!

(12-15-2012, 10:04 PM)jackjones Wrote: Yes start on a sketch book and just interact with the community and they will help you improve :)

Thank you so much for the advise! :D