Gaby's Black Book
Hi there! Ok, so here's my prior portfolio and some other images (a bunch of old stuff) some of them are "finished pieces" but mostly WIP's... I have a baby daughter... Lots of love... little time and even less sleep ;) and I will keep sketching and making studies with some things I've picked up in the forums ;) again, Thank you all!!!

This is the Newest... Is a WIP really, according to the image's director (a client) there has to be another character in the image... a satyr, it seems. (sigh)

I'm sorry... :blush: I'm just getting used to forums... heh... ):D

These are the other I couldn't attach the first time... hehe... sorry guys! thank you Ivan Ci!!!

Attached Files Image(s)

Hey I didnt get the chance to see the actual work. Put the sketchbook link in your signature, so the people can check it out easier.

Youre off to a nice start, I like the feel of the girl-in-the-river piece. I would really like to see drawings and studies of the anatomy, textures, composition etc... Keep it up!

A WIP of a character I'm working on and a quick still life/material-light studio. Critiques are welcome!!!

Attached Files Image(s)

Some Studies. Mid skull was made without reference in a 10 mins lapse. Looking forward to do some more! :D

Attached Files Image(s)

Newer studio and an ilustration of mine ;)

Attached Files Image(s)

That bauble and the redheaded maiden look really good! I like the rimlight in the illustration, especially on the fur.
Why thank you! :D I'm glad you like them

Fancy looking sketchbook, welcome to the forums :D

Workshop enthusiast
Blog!
Steam
Workshop blog
Strim
Nice start! the improvement on that last drawing is great!

your characters looks very cool . I 'm not in characters design but, well your design are very nice. :) the red girl is awesome :)

(08-24-2013, 05:56 AM)Mr. Toodles Wrote: Fancy looking sketchbook, welcome to the forums :D

Hey! thanks a lot! Still figuring out the forums... I'm new in CD :)

(08-24-2013, 06:14 AM)Rognoll Wrote: Nice start! the improvement on that last drawing is great!

Thank you! :D I'm doing some light studies, trying to focus on color and how light works and not so in detail.

(08-24-2013, 07:03 AM)florentK Wrote: your characters looks very cool . I 'm not in characters design but, well your design are very nice. :) the red girl is awesome :)

Oh, thank you! I'm glad you like them! Well, redheads are always nice, don't you think!? XD I have a lot of redheads designs XD

Light/Face study!!! :D I looooove Harley! found this amazing cosplayer and I HAD to paint her smile, she reminds me of the Bruce Tim's Harley! :D No Eyedropper, no tracing.

Attached Files Image(s)

Latest piece, trying not to render too much, just focusing on light and shape.

Attached Files Image(s)

Really beautiful, rich, believable light and appealing color! Love your work! Your characters have such a warm, lifelike glow.

Sketchbook

(09-01-2013, 12:34 PM)Tygerson Wrote: Really beautiful, rich, believable light and appealing color! Love your work! Your characters have such a warm, lifelike glow.

Why thank you very much for your kind words! :D

Quick Kat VonD warm up ;) no color picking no trace. Two hours this one, tring to focus on lights and colors not details.

Attached Files Image(s)

Black Cat based on a Kaley Couco photo, learned a lot on this one about reflecting surfaces and bouncing lights! :D I had so much fun with this one! Enjoy ;)

Attached Files Image(s)

i love the last one really nice
(09-19-2013, 05:41 AM)BVB Wrote: i love the last one really nice

Thank you! I'm glad you like it!

Work in Progres of a Personal piece. I could really use a couple of critiques with this one!

Attached Files Image(s)

And so the rendering Begins... I hope I don't get bored of this one XD

Just a sneak peak from the background.

Attached Files Image(s)