Heavenwill - Sketchbook
half hour fun in google hangout with GDSworld, bemota, Mirjam (speel check ?), Amitt and others i can't recall the names

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.
-Lao Tzu

Blog | Sketchbook | dA
Speedy for a daily contest on a dA group

-Lao Tzu

Blog | Sketchbook | dA
Stellar knife studies!

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta
Thanks very much for the comment in my sketchbook! I really enjoy your studies that you did for sickbrush they are incredible how long did you work on them for? I also like this last speed painting you posted very cool blurred nipples
(01-06-2013, 02:46 PM)monkeybread Wrote: Stellar knife studies!

Man those were tiiring. I have to have the habit of slowing down and thinking about things.
It wad quite interesting ! thanks !

(01-06-2013, 06:41 PM)Apart95 Wrote: Thanks very much for the comment in my sketchbook! I really enjoy your studies that you did for sickbrush they are incredible how long did you work on them for? I also like this last speed painting you posted very cool blurred nipples

Hey, the studies I think I was on them for 2-3h, the last one much quicker as I was very tired. it shows.
thank you

-Lao Tzu

Blog | Sketchbook | dA
From today's event from ConceptWorld hosted by Gagan

30min each

-Lao Tzu

Blog | Sketchbook | dA
Good stuff man.

I like your Sickbrush exercises, I'm planning on talking part in the assignments on that thread myself.

Dayum dude, dat cigarette, can almost see the cancer its so good!

Thanks foir your advice in my SB, really helpful stuff, wish I could return the favour but havent got anything constructive to say, seems you know where you are going which is great! :)

(01-07-2013, 11:07 AM)Craig Paton Wrote: Good stuff man.

I like your Sickbrush exercises, I'm planning on talking part in the assignments on that thread myself.

Yay please do, it's a ton of fun and I really learnt a lot

(01-07-2013, 03:12 PM)Jaik Wrote: Dayum dude, dat cigarette, can almost see the cancer its so good!

Thanks for your advice in my SB, really helpful stuff, wish I could return the favour but havent got anything constructive to say, seems you know where you are going which is great! :)

Thanks man, glad it helped ! Still wasn't much, I'll try and be more precise next time

-Lao Tzu

Blog | Sketchbook | dA
No real studying atm, finishing client work and fun 1h break :
Comp is stolen from FZ

-Lao Tzu

Blog | Sketchbook | dA
Great sketchbook! I especially love the knife studies, they are extraordinary! Keep up your great work.
Damn, missed the speedpainting event yesterday. Well, I guess Gagan will continue his hosting marathon next sunday :)

I'm sure he will, thanks mate !

-Lao Tzu

Blog | Sketchbook | dA
Very wicked knife studies and I love the way you light your environments! Solid perspective in them as well.

Again, 1h challenge for : #DA-Speedpaint

Attached Files Image(s)

-Lao Tzu

Blog | Sketchbook | dA
Another one for Da-speedpaint
40min

Attached Files Image(s)

-Lao Tzu

Blog | Sketchbook | dA
Lovin the city scape speed painting and the last mood painting. Keep pushing bro!

Live everyday like its your last one.
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/gdsstudio
Twitter: https://twitter.com/gdsworld
Deviantart: http://gdsworld.deviantart.com/
Thanks G !

-Lao Tzu

Blog | Sketchbook | dA
my oh my, serious skills in here, everything from the loose stuff to the tight rendering shows great execution, i can see the mileage in those brushstrokes i cant wait for what projects await you in the future, i hope you keep us posted! :D
Thank you Leonard !

Here are sketches from yesterday's sketchathon, between 30-40 min

Attached Files Image(s)

-Lao Tzu

Blog | Sketchbook | dA
that chicken is lookin pretty cool, you did a good job modelling the form. Your enviros are also picking up too, great stuff!