Arch's Book of Stuff
Very good brush control keep it up!

Hobbit - Thanks!

Here's a sketch I did based off the last study in an attempt to prepare myself for an even larger illustration I'm currently working on for my portfolio. I added the process because seeing that kinda stuff is always cool and has been something that's helped me when artists divulge such information. Aiming to get the piece I'm working on done in the next few days. :]

More studying.

I've been looking at more master works these past couple days, which is really motivating. As a quick explanation, I suppose, these really help me "just practice" the basics of painting in PS. Aside from gleaning whatever I can from the subject matter, I've found it really helps as a basic means of applying principles in a care-free manner, and just get the feeling for the medium. Painting is something that still feels somewhat foreign to me, so these really help the 'Doing'. 

Dude. That Dark souls 2 knight from the previous page is so dope. Get hyped!
Been a while since I checked out your stuff and it's really sweet to see you render out some of your character ideas more, got a nice clean look to them without looking "too clean" you know.
Also dig thise sketchbook pages you got going, reminds me of Kim jung gis approach to sketching, really crisp!
https://wharferj.files.wordpress.com/201...5996_o.jpg
Definitely an inspiration if he wasn't one already! Keep going man ;D

Adzerak - Thanks, I'm totally hyped for it! I've really been trying to push things for more finish, rather than just starting something half-way, finishing it in my head, and moving on to something else because I've already gotten bored with the idea. Kim is a beast, man. :D

More studies because I've been too scared to work on the illustration I'm trying to finish. Haha. It's time to go at it, though. I'll post more once I've made more headway. :]

Quick Bloodborne sketch in anticipation for Dark Souls 3. Haha. Doesn't make much sense, but I'm waiting to do some DkS fan art later. Still working on that painting, though. 

Quick Doodle. 

aah dude these are so good! I really like your silhouettes in your recent studies, they're so intact! Also your brushwork is awesome!
Quote:"More studies because I've been too scared to work on the illustration I'm trying to finish. "
I totally know what you mean, I do that all the time. I can't wait to see what the finished result is going to be though!
Keep it coming :D
BoirkJT - Hey, thanks! It totally sucks, although, I suppose it beats going forward on a piece and wrecking the entire thing. At least procrastinating on studies is positive procrastination. Haha.

All I've got is just another quickie I did for lighting. Everything else looks pretty bad aside from that, I think. It's been pretty good to focus in and just bang out a study for whatever reason I need, and taking away the information that's most relevant.

Nice stuff man i love your style

tripna - Thanks!

Wow, I've been gone for a long time. CD is great, and I really miss the place. Will have some old stuff from the past months.

National self-portrait day, so I did this thing.

Cool stuff man, I'd like to learn to paint with big confident brush strokes as you do. Did you do master studies to achieve it?

neopatogen - Thanks! I've never really done any master studies. Should probably do that at some point. Haha. Still lives and photo studies helped me a lot, as they are a good place to be carefree with things like stroke economy. If something goes well in those those I usually take it back to personal work, and try it out some more.

There's a lot of studies I've done, but I won't post those since there are so many. Here is just some stuff I've done, finished, and re-worked. Might find more old things to post, but I'll try and keep this recent.

An old sketch page. :V

Back in September a few friends and myself went camping up at the Canadian border. I finally got around to cleaning up and doing post on the awful phone pics. Here's a hand full of favorites. Someday I'd really like to get a real camera to take *real* photos. More might come later - thought I'd rather not spam with unrelated material. I really miss summer and our island camp. :V

Here's a thing I've been working on for a small project of mine. It's not done yet. All that's left is to tighten a few parts up, and then maybe add color later. There's a bunch of issues I'll work out for the next thing.

Back to more dailies. I think these are almost necessary for me at this point if I want anything done in the day. Will have the ADS thing done soon! I've been listening to Dave's orc tutorial, and he's got so many good things to say about life in relation to art. I'm finding it easier to change a lot of habits, and it's been easier to see myself finishing more things. If you haven't listened/watched that tut of his yet, I highly suggest it.

Yeah man! Keep constructing and throwin' out them dailies. Can't wait to see you finish that ADS-goody too.

Also, for anyone else reading this-- that Orc tutorial is life changing. Get it pronto, and listen while you work!

||SKETCHBOOK||. Bomb
Youtube Channel (Process, Tips on how to get work, etc...)
Einver -  Thanks, meng. Haha. Orc tutorial is good.

I've had this in the  WIP graveyard for a while now. Finished a pre-visual for A.D.S, the small project I've been working on for a while now. Mostly focusing on design and mood, I'm just getting a base from where to start. I have some writing based designs I'd like to get fleshed out as well. There are just a few features that are still missing. More stuff to come for this soon!