smrrfette's Odyssey
I am excited when I view your loose sketches
They contain an unlimted amount of energy and talent.
I like the Lock and the hello sexual being AND ALL THE COMIC STUFF OF COURSE.
i HOPE TO REACH A LVEL OF MASTERY LIKE YOU
bEST!!!
Those inks are siiiick and love the way you are experimenting with those still lifes! I think we need a twerking daredevil please :)

//pnate - a twerking daredevil you say ;) imagine dat ass LOL ! thanks you nate!

//FROZ3N - hahahaha "level of mastery" >< I can't accept that compliment! click back to page one haha :D but thank you, FROZ3N, very kind of you!

//Fedodika - LMAO <: yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay feedback! Love it! Thanks for it Fedodikakakaa! Very true, that reason is actually why I tended to avoid going from value to colour in the first place... It scared the shit outta me D: but, you know - if you get your values right - the colour is pretty much done for you and shiz ~ just about experimenting and getting that hue/saturation working right. But don't get me wrong, my koala bear - I will still do straight observations~ :) just that I'm focussing on my weakness for the time being which is going from v to c :3

Will keep what you suggested in miiiiiiiiind ! <3

Lav u gais <3 thank you all for dropping in and being amazeballs and shiznit.

Bleep blop bloop quick update! lots to learn and do and ink and fun and sleep

daily gestures

observation

apply 1hr

1 and a bit hr observation today gotta get better at portraaaaitssss and no thiiiis still doesn't look like me-ish :/

(need to apply)

inktobererererer day 5, 6, and today - 7

scribbly

there's other stuff lying around but I can't find any of my papers D: I'm so unorganised at the moment!

Anyways, sleepy time

o/

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all
awwww damm ur soo cyuuuuuuutteee!!!!! HEHEHEH i love that last girl on the left she looks SPUNKY!!!

70+Page Koala Sketchbook: http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-3465.html SB

Paintover thread, submit for crits! http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-7879.html
[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.882)]e owl sat on an oak. The more he saw, the less he spoke.[/color]
EY YO SMRRF drawings and paintings are looking cool and you're getting better fast, keep it up!!
I think it might help to do some thumbnails for your inks, mostly to figure out what's gonna read as dark on light and what's gonna read as light on dark. A lot of the time your value read gets sort of spotty and shapes blend together. take a look at Mike Mignola or Eduardo Risso, they make it plain impossible to misread the stuff they're drawing.

Great updates. Liking your Inktober work so far. :)

Really like your still life studies too. I'm trying to focus a bit on my still life studies at the moment also, inspiring to see other working on them and doing well. :)

I checked your sketchbook from the beginning. Fantastic progress.

Sorry to hear about the RSI. When I started learning to draw, my hand used to hurt a lot after several hours of drawing. Then I sttarted setting bushes in such way that I don't have to press hard to get opaque strokes and the problem went away. That might help or maybe it was just my problem. Also a lot depends on how high you sit in relation to drawing surface.

I'll keep an eye on this thread. Keep going :).
Damn, those still lives and portrait look good. Keep it up girl.

those color studies are really nice
well, it's been a while, and now i'm like 'shit' dat improvement =d. keep kicking ass, your work got extensively stronger since my I last saw it. keep at it, great stuff ;3

Please tell me you posed for that Daredevil image to use as ref. :D
the one with the ummm "whip". :P

Haven't been here in ages, nice work. Huge improvements all round.

Jeesus, 34 pages in almost two years, that's impressive man.
your inktober work is really cool, like the last one alot.

Triggerpigking - Hahaha believe me, Trigger... would've been a lot more pages up in here if I acrually did anything in 2014 :P but ty!
CoreyH - Eeeeeh thanks Corey >< lotssssss of study to catch up on doe.
Mannyhaatz - hahahaggUGAUauhauhea! no but srsly i wouldve needed u as a ref for anatomical superhero correctness, Man! (p.s. HELLO 2015 :D)
ramalooke - stahp rama! i feel bummed out when i think about how much work you got done last year and how much you kicked ass! keep it up for this year as well! haha ty
ones - mmm, nice... but I barely remember what I learned from them lol thanks though ones hahaha
crackedskull - will definitely keep it up this time lololo thanks Cracked!
Farvus - lol wow I cant believe you bothered to do that! thanks Farvus! and thanks for the tips! Yeah I've been using a different profram other than ps recently and it seems to be helping just through ease of access of tools and stuff :)
thanks again!
Craig Paton - hnnnnngg--! thanks Craig, dude, gah! your work you posted on faceboob has been blowing my jaw off and made me faceslam into walls pretty often, keep it upppp!
Samszym - *gasp* EY YO SAM! you're rotally right about the rinks wow these typos lol :p gotta get better gotta get to yo level of inkin smex hahaha
thanks as usual!
Fedodika - oh stahp it my lovable koala haha :) thanks for being awesome fedodidkdika lmao

HOLY VAYANYA HAPPY NEW YEARSZ BEBZ---!!!!!

what even is art and how do i do it?/11!

seriously, I'll keep this short because I feel like shit thinking about last year and I'm typing this on a my companion tab keyboard

so last year was a living hell in terms of many parts of my life. literally those 3-4 posts seen in my sb is all I did all year.
I can't change the past, though I wish I could.

I'm back to do the thing, study and self-reflect. believe in myself. enjoy what i do and git gud.
i wanna help people, i wanna participate, i wanna be the best version of myself again.

I miss you all, you goddamn beautiful daggers :D

let's make 2015 one to remember!

side note: need to buy a scanner :( all my drawings done today will have to wait til then... or until I can find a decent camera (which is unlikely methinks)

the first 2 = end of last yr experimenting in sketchbook pro. been using sb pro for all of these actually. really fun, simple, and scary - so I really like it :0

sketchbook | pg 52

das okay smrrrfeeeettte!!!! I missed youuu!!!! LIL KOALA TEARS!!!!

JUST GET BACK IN IT MAKE A CRAZY GOAL JUST GETY IT UP AND DOOOO IIIIIITTTTT YEAAAA!!!!!!!! GO CRAZY WITH DRAWIwwNGZ!!!!! AHAHAHAHHA
<3 <3 <3 :O)

Paintover thread, submit for crits! http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-7879.html
[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.882)]e owl sat on an oak. The more he saw, the less he spoke.[/color]
SMRRRFFF!!! Happy to have you back! I hope your in a good place now with things, and I'm super excited to see you continue following your dreams!

Sketchbook ▲  Website ▲ TwitterArtStation ▲ Twitch ▲

Awesome art, really like the colors and shading the gasp one with the blue light beam.
Welcome back Smrr : )

Comic book creator
Sketchbook
Instagram
Abandoned Hideout Discord Server
Discord: JonR#4453
JyonnyNovice - Thanks for the warm welcome, Jyonny :D
lillysparks - Yesterday 05:50 AM
You're too sweet lillysparks >.< but ty gotta keep working at it!
Jonesoda - HAHAHA JONES!! dat spoiler doe !1 I miss these so damn much :D
yeah no matter what, I'm gonna make 2015 a year to remember :)
Fedodika - hahaha :')
goals: check!
motivation: check!
fearlessness: check!

let's friggin' do this aye Fedodikaaaa?!

---

thanks for dropping by guys In love

so today I drew a lot, worked on a master study and working on a random thing to apply what I've learned

hnnng. need a scannnneeeererrrrrr....

but 'til then:

[Image: a454e41df9fe4ef76567ea87b78d605cfb414322...43141a.jpg]

sketchbook | pg 52

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HUEUHEUHEUHEUHUEUHEU