Conny Nordlund
Hey man, you've got some interesting stuff going on here, i like your character and creature designs.
One possible recommendation would be to do a couple of pieces (whether their studies or mind stuff, there both good) where you spend more time focusing on getting it as close to finish as possible. I see alot of speed paintings and 1-2 studies on the past couple of pages but i recon you would benefit alot from really pushing some of your work further. Plus it would be awesome to see some polished concept work or illustrations from you here, your work is pretty awesome.

P.s, johny hendricks is a beast :p

Ste: Yeah! Still going strong, on every day. Come join me if you're able to (might be too late for you when I'm on).
Warburton: Yeah I should totally do that. I'm working on a piece right now for the sake of pushing it time and detail-wise. I've been thinking of doing so for a while now. I personally don't enjoy the very polished stuff to be honest but I suppose it's good for improving and for the sake of building up some self discipline. Thanks for posting man!

Haha I was looking through your gallery
*scrolling down*
"Hmm nice studies"
*reaches last picture*
"Whaaaaaaaaat?" xD Haha that is one cool troll in the end.
Anyway- really nice gallery with a lot of effort put in it. Keep up with good work :)

CD dA FM  MaL
Haha thanks a lot :)

--

stuff

today's failed study

forgot about this one

UPDATE
<-- click
^will update like this until CD gets a better uploading system.. or until I find a quicker way to update all the sites.