Einharjar's Sketchbook
Hello everybody,

My name is Roy Ugang, Im new here. Most of these sketches did not use references.

Hope to get your feedbacks. Thanks!

Attached Files Image(s)

Would be interesting to see some studies too :D
It just seems like if you spend a bit more time on each piece, you'd be able to push though quite nicely D:

Yeah, sorry about that and you are right. I am kinda of confused what to post yet. I think ill try to do what you have done in your sketchbook, like the 1 hour study. Thanks!
That's okay! I have the same kind of issue as well. I don't update my blog until I have a few things to update with haha. Then I update different things on my sketchbook I think.. and different things on deviant art D:

Anyways, you'll find what to update/post in due time ^^

Me too, i havent updated my blog in a while now. I mostly update stuff in my deviant page.

Anyway, hope we can improve our art here and learn new things from others as best as we can. Looking forward to your new updates and progress. :)
A 30 minute landscape sketch i made tonight

Attached Files Image(s)

30 1 minute sketch poses from posemaniacs.com

Attached Files Image(s)

Nice sketches man, I like the portrait helmet dude. Watch out for tangents though! In the environment the planet is just awkwardly pressing against the mountain, clipping is good, it shows depth! Keep posting man.

20 minute movie stills study..man im horrible at this xD

(01-30-2013, 03:40 AM)atrenr Wrote: Nice sketches man, I like the portrait helmet dude. Watch out for tangents though! In the environment the planet is just awkwardly pressing against the mountain, clipping is good, it shows depth! Keep posting man.

Hello atrenr,

Thanks for the feedback! I will definitely keep that noted about the planet being so pressed against the mountains.

Attached Files Image(s)

Here are WIP colored images for the sketches i made. Hope to get your feedback guys. Thanks!

Attached Files Image(s)

(01-30-2013, 10:32 PM)Royugang Wrote: Here are WIP colored images for the sketches i made. Hope to get your feedback guys. Thanks!

Some update with the huge ugly beast....

Attached Files Image(s)

I like this environment. This blue lights make it interesting for me)

Here is some update with the landscape. Just messing around with it more...

Attached Files Image(s)

Some progress with the beast....

Attached Files Image(s)

Some sketch i made today...

And an hour study of angel vs dragon......:D

Attached Files Image(s)

poured out some few hours...

Attached Files Image(s)

Some update with the orcs...

Attached Files Image(s)

Colored image of the orcs....

Attached Files Image(s)

I really like where this is going! The edges could use a bit of refinement but overall it would make a great portfolio piece.

Thank you Sir Lumens! Maybe ill touch this up tomorrow and refine it some more. Im still a little burned out rendering this for like 7 hours hehe.. Maybe tomorrow i will have a new outlook of it when i come back to it. :D

Anyway, here is some 30 minute gesture drawing class mode practice from http://artists.pixelovely.com/practice-t...e-drawing/

i failed miserably at the 30 second gestures hahaha

Attached Files Image(s)