YOLO Sketchbook
bit of both :)
Awesome mate. Don't ever lose those fluid lines...they are pretty unique. Love how you address drapery and there are some really interesting silhouettes in your characters. Curious what ref you look at...do you look at much fashion and haute couture stuff at all?

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta
more char thing

Attached Files Image(s)

some more char stuff and some shapes. also did a little collection its crazy to see how much u can come up with given time :)

Attached Files Image(s)

little thing i been working on

Attached Files Image(s)

more stuff

Attached Files Image(s)

experimenting with portraits

Attached Files Image(s)

Hey, thanks for visiting my sketchbook. Things seem to be coming along well for you. You have some dynamic perspective on some of those character sketches. How about trying to bring something to a more finished state. Try and push your rendering skills :)

Good work!

Damien: thanks, i will study more first.

Attached Files Image(s)

Sweet sketches!
thnx Doublethink.

More animal sketches cos its animal duomonth.

Attached Files Image(s)

I just went through all of this, and I really love it! Your work is very solid and technical, however, as some of the earlier posters have said, I think that you should definitely try bringing your sketches to a more finished/rendered state. In addition to that, I think that you could definitely benefit from studying head/facial construction (Stan Prokopenko (http://www.youtube.com/user/ProkoTV) has a plenty of videos about the Loomis method of construction in general, in addition to videos that focus on specific features.
great sb! love your sketches they are so dynamic (hard thing for me to get) you have a really powerful linework. Looking for more of your stuff!

solid constructions and lines, man! I'm kinda on the fence about when you should start bringing things to a more finished state; never know how much studying is too much, ya know? But, for me, I just kept studying until I got bored of it and then started doing some imaginative work until I hit a wall and had to go study some more, ha. Keep doing what you're doing!

Oh, and put your damn SB page link in your signature! :)

Pamspam: Thanks pam! also yea i will try bring my work to finished state later.

Blewzen: again thnx! there is always room for improvement tho, i think i could def improve.

MrFrenik: thnx! i will do, I always love and hate studies at the same time. they are painful but necessary.

I wish u guys could see some of these daggers up close..... i literally carved like wolves heads into these things :)

Ok I couldnt resist. i add an upclose shot or two.

Attached Files Image(s)

Really sick learning here :D. Keep working hard man, its tough but that's all there is to it with the kinds of things you're doing.

awesome shit, man. those daggers silhouettes are sick.

Great work! Your lines are solid and I like the level of detail you put in. Those silhouettes are awesome, what are you using for them? It looks like the program Alchemy, am I right?
I think for now you can afford to keep your focus on visual library building, studies, and sketches rather than rendering since it seems to be working well for you so far. Don't wanna kill all the creativity and interesting ideas!

Great sketchbook keep it going! Really amazed by your silhouettes, they look so clean and clear love them :)
Yolo! very refreshing sketchbook. I thoroughly enjoyed looking through it. Since your lines are so strong, I was just about to suggest you do value studies when I saw your matte surface renders. Good stuff. Play around with the edges of the different value shapes. Your shadows are especially hard, where they need to be softer.

Keep it up though! so much to learn, so much to enjoy :)