YOLO Sketchbook
ImSkeptical: thnx man!
MrFrenik: Thnx also :)
Panda: nope just ps i will try and do both
Ward: Thnx dude
Hiddenmyst: thanks for the tips very helpful ill keep taht in mind

So heres just some of my favs from the past week we been doing this world challenge thing. although i didnt finish i really pushed myself and got a lot out of it.

The offroad solar powered unicycle is my fav vehicle (and first vehicle) i designed so far, a definite weak spot along with environments....will have to get up to scratch.

also the rock turtle....

Attached Files Image(s)

Your SB's one of my favorites on here, for sure, Yolo. Great line work as well as a great ability to effectively use silhouettes to abstract completed designs. Keep it up!

Your designs are great lex, keep on rocking it!
You have some really great work in here, and a good grasp of perspective, no real critique just keep working hard and I look forward to seeing more and watching your improvement from here :).

Keep at it. Loving the heavy and accurate use of perspective.

Lots of stuff to post.... just gonna post a couple of things cos dont want to double post

Mrfrenik: thankx again much appreciated :)
MurphyDraws: cheers tim
Jonhop: thnx
Crackedskull: thnx

Attached Files Image(s)

you have very strange design language going on in most of your drawings (and that's definitely a good thing). keep getting stranger and stranger.

man cool concepts! i wish i had time to join on those world design challenges.

MrFrenik: k lol thnx
Blewzen: thanx! yea there is never enuff time :)

Some studies over the past month finally uploaded

Attached Files Image(s)

Fantastic stuff! Particularly enjoy the linework. A couple of the value studies look a wee bit rushed. Can't wait to see more.

Pretty nice stuff, I like it how you systematically go about the volume and shapes, I need more that in my own works. Keep it up!

Your values need work, but you know that, so I don't need to be redundant. Your line work continues to get better and better, really solid stuff.

Super awesome linework! :)

Those collared shirts rock...you hit the perfect balance of hard and soft edges....that sh@t is hard to do well. Nice design and lines as usual but I think from now on I won't bother telling you because it's a guaranteed thing. :) you know what I'd love to see and what I think you should now consider doing, is a finished 15+ hour illustration of something. I think you have some awesome design and study stuff, and would love to see what this actually translates into. A challenge! Also not sure if you are, but don't forget to bring your colour skills along as well. It's not something that is stressed as much as the other fundamentals, but it is essential, and you don't want to be a value pony only.

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta
Great linework man. I instantly became a fan. Keep it up :)
BrianJohnson: Thanx man and yea, some of them were too rushed im gonna try take more time on them in the future really figure it out
iCi: Thankx i checked ur works its awesome.
Mr Frenik: thanx man yea i m going to focus on values and getting them right
Kaffer: Thnx Kaffer :)
Monkeybread: thnx monkey yea this was hard but it is a photostudy. Im def gonna try some longer studies :) I think tho 15 hr illustration will be a little off i mite try maybe next year. Color is something im gonna start further down the line. yea its def on the cards and it is without a doubt essential
ruffledo: thanx dude will do

k so i uploaded some stuff from the challenge and some other stuff been workin on recently

Attached Files Image(s)

Nah don't get me wrong man, you're doing things damn consistently and building up which is the best way to do it: wish i was as methodical as you are but there's nothing like throwing in an off rhythm challenge to oneself every now and then to see how you cope. Just a suggestion of course :) Nice architectural drawings in the last post.

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta
I don't want to sound redundant ...BUT THIS SKETCHBOOK IS FILLLLL-THEEEEE! The quality and your work ethic is inspiring. Stay filthy my friend.

MonkeyBread: thanx I agree its always nice to challenge urself.
Mannyhaatz: Thnx!

not much to show at the moment just doing some architecture studies. Here are some gun silhouettes i did before for an idea that didnt make it heh.

Then i selected the best ones and made a small gun class collection.

O they are all pistols

Attached Files Image(s)

some color studies

Attached Files Image(s)