Lionsketch´s Sketchbook
Those are some fantastic pieces man, great job! I loved the sense of scale on the alien invasion piece above. Keep up the amazing work!

Mayenla: Thanks!
BenFlores: Thanks :)
smrrfette: Wow Thanks! :D

Morning study with demon baby and a Hades illustration Wip.

[Image: 128.jpg]

[Image: 129.jpg]

Todays morning practice/Study.

[Image: 130.jpg]

Kicking ass, Lion! Keep it up, duuuude~

atrenr: Thanks! your latest updates in your sketchbook are kicking ass too! :D

Here is my submission for Character creation contest on Cghub, CharacterFroge 48 "hades".

[Image: 131.jpg]

This illustration looks good :)

Mannequin's Blog :)

Mannequin's CD sketchbook

Deviantart - Add me to Friend list :)

Mannequin: Thanks!

Quick Warm up sketch, before underwater client work.

[Image: 132.jpg]

Good to see you joined up here too, lion. Good last creature sketch, and your cghub entry turned out well. :)

The last two sketches look nice. The only thing that seems off is the glow in the eyes of the sea creature, but its probable its just my visual perceptions.. I like the Hades.
jdubbs: Thanks, yes i did not put much thougt into the eyes, i just like the effect. :)
MrFrenik: Thanks, Love your pencil stuff it has become really good!

A Jinx sketch from League Of Legends game, between client stuff.

[Image: 133.jpg]

Made a Fan Art of the League of legends character Jinx. Got inspired by the trailer. :)

[Image: 135.jpg]

Sketch of a League of legends character "Master Yi"

[Image: 136.jpg]

Quick Lizard monster Sketch

[Image: 137.jpg]

Awesome sense of freshness in your work! I love the way how you emphasize key areas.. your Hades character is killing it especially.

Kaffer: Thank you very much!

Here is my submission to The deviant art Diablo III: Reaper of souls Fan art competition.

[Image: 138.jpg]

Here comes a Sci-Fi Snowboarder. Plus I have decided to make something a bit different and making T-shirts on some of my spare time. I Feel like i need some graphic design training so starting slow with some simple animals. Also I have started a store on Society6. http://society6.com/Lionsketch

[Image: 139.jpg]

[Image: 140.jpg]

[Image: 141.jpg]

Mariyan-Hristov: Thanks! You got a great sketchbook! Makes me feel I need to practice my perspective a lot more. :)

Here comes a Zelda fan art I have been working on Link vs giant scorpion.

[Image: 142.jpg]

awesomeee , i really enjoy this sketchbook. everything is starting to look more and more professional.
BenFlores: Thanks man!

Quick robot sketch
[Image: 143.jpg]

Hi, here is my Sci-fi city i made and two graphic illustrations which I sell on my store on Society6.

[Image: 144.jpg]

[Image: 145.jpg]

[Image: 146.jpg]