Kitsune's Art - Will Draw For Curry
Cool study of the environment Kit :)

I think the depth doesn't translate so well, but I'm sure the next one will be better!

Keepa goin~

Hey Kitsune! :)

Your stuff is coming along very nice.
A little suggestion I would have is to use less custom brushes when it comes to speed painting.
They help you detail the piece, but better start with solid simple shapes.

Keep it up!
" will draw for curry" LOL
so good

Seriously digging your work! Looking forward to another livestream too :)

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all
cool stuff here. I don´t know what advice give as i don´t know what your goal is, but remember set yourself soild goals when you do studies, if you can overcome the problems cool if you don´t search for specific solution and then try again with new knowledge in you brain. Art is a mental thing as I´m sure you know.

hm but this are just words, motivation is the hard thing, keep it on!!!!!!!
Nice! Keep up the speedpaints! Craig Mullins says in his vid he's always playing around with brushes so I try to do that. Sometimes you end up seeing shapes you weren't expecting and that might end up looking better in the end. Dunno if that helps, but obviously nothings better than just pumping the work out like a madman :)

Been a while as I've been slaving away at midterms.

Bloodsport WIP

Attached Files Image(s)

“Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were, but without it we go nowhere.” - Carl Sagan
WIP/Sketches | FB

Anatomy study for group

Attached Files Image(s)

“Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were, but without it we go nowhere.” - Carl Sagan
WIP/Sketches | FB

nice studies, . your balck nude guy study seems a little bit more contrast than the ref.When i blink my eyes the edges are a little harder on your drawing. But for me everything is fine i m sur eyou are learning a lot :p. keep going

Great studies, I like your values :)

Amazing updates!! :)