Extra Figure Drawing book
Hey guys I got an extra figure drawing book from amazon by mistake (my mistake) and I would like to know if anyone would like to have it? I didnt spend alot of money on it but it is a good one "The artists complete guide to Figure Drawing" by Anthony Ryder. I have been using one and I figured instead of doing the hassle of sending it back just asking if anyone here would like to have it? Thats what the daggers is all about helping one another, so if interested let me know and I can figure out how much it will cost for me to ship it to you (btw I will pay for shipping and handling) Hope this will be usefull for someone as much as it is for me so far! :D

The book is brand new and has no wear and tear to it at all, and is just gathering dust on my shelf

This is the cover (my camera isnt working atm so I just used a google image)

Really nobody here who would like to own that?
I'd love to take it, but due to shipping cost someone nearer to the USA would be better I guess :)
*sits back and waits*

(Do you know what shipping to Germany would cost? Might even be more expensive than buying it here?)

SketchbookDeviantartArtblog | Portfolio
Every feedback is appreciated!
(03-23-2013, 07:25 PM)Lyraina Wrote: Really nobody here who would like to own that?
I'd love to take it, but due to shipping cost someone nearer to the USA would be better I guess :)
*sits back and waits*

(Do you know what shipping to Germany would cost? Might even be more expensive than buying it here?)

Hey shipping wasnt going to be an issue because I planned on paying it myself just as a little thank you and help to other artist out there, unfortunatly I already ha someone else PM me before I saw this one :( I widh I had another one to send your way, but i still highly recomend picking up this book its a great read! :)

Alright then, thank you for being so kind to give it away for free anyway, and thanks for the recommendation :)

SketchbookDeviantartArtblog | Portfolio
Every feedback is appreciated!
Argh I would have loved to have this! Shame, Loomis will do me fine though :) Very generous offer, respect ;)
I dont know wether you saw the thanks I posted in my personal sketchbook with a link to you, but Ill say here as well, thanks again mate, its been a huge help especially with my tablet going boom.