BLOODSPORT 15- Guild of Golems!
This is getting closer!
Good work everyone! come on the last push!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Maybe you remember this inital design of my char.

This is final design of him (clothing, weapon, design etc.) and I added little golden monkey helper to help him out in his adventures.

At the moment I am working on final art. I have a lot of work to do but I think I will manage it for the deadline.

Cheers :-)
hey guys, little update- I was really struggling with my female sorcerer design for some reason, not liking anything I did, I was nearly thinking about giving up and passing this bloodsports but I dont want to give up anything ever again so I just decided to have fun -> random frog sorcerer xD

final golem concept

frog sketches

My composition and colors... wip!

[Image: CD_wip_1.jpg]

[Image: CD_wip_2.jpg]

[Image: CD_wip_4.jpg]
last wip before final!

time to get dem dirty deets

Wow man!
So MANY great designs and compostions!
I started too late and didn´t like any composition so far.. Its really hard to avoid the clichés and paint a human and a giant/monster together!
The only thing I liked was the warm/cool contrast but in the end I think It was a bit strange the way I planned her magic. How does she summon him etc. I haven´t figured out yet how I´m going to put a warm souce of light in front of the giant...

Since the 14th I´m taking too much time with the studies... I was reaally depressed that I wasn´t being able to finish the paintings...but when I come back here I see how many fantastic studies and and a lot of time is put on each project, that boosts my inspiration and pushes me to study more!

I´m giving up for now but I hope I can join the next one!

Good luck to all of you!!!

[Image: VkZTsC8.jpg]

[Image: uQztB41.jpg]
Hello! This is my first post on this bloodsports and also my first post on this forum and also another ton of firsts. Here is what I managed to do, I won't be able to finish but at least i tried and learned alot of new stuff in those 2 weeks.

I wanted to create a mix of mecha and frost elementals for this one, the lore would be something in the lines of the automaton would help the sorcerer to control the golem freeing the caster mind to invest in more agressive attacks or maybe stronger defense.

Golem Thumbnailing:

Material Studies:

Lizard references for the Dragon/Frost/Mech/Golem thing:

Some studies for the sorceress:

Front Golem render:

Thanks everyone for the warm vibe this forum has and congrats on the amazing art.
Hello guys,
A lot of great designs in this thread.

This is my first bloodsports and I guess I started it a bit late but I hope I'll finish it until the deadline.

So here's my idea for this one.. A sorcerer/mad scientist that creates a golem out of radioactive minerals, nothing really fancy about it.These two characters I wanted to be placed in a post-apocalyptic period of time.

Below are my sketches for the character and golem based on what I could find on google about radioactive stuff and the final ideas for the concepts.

I think I'm pretty much calling this done other then for some minor tweaks here and there. Crits would still be very appreciated though :)

[Image: bs15final_new.png]

[Image: bs15studies.png]

Sorcerer Thumbnails sketches:
[Image: Dude_outfit_dsigeins_resizeTag_zps04b092bd.jpg]

Character Final design with mood board/ref/inspiration:
[Image: Sorcerer_Final_design_resizeTag_zps1a635c72.jpg]

Final Character variations and exploration:
[Image: Sorcerer_Final_design_004_ResizeTag_zpsbcbc1779.jpg]

...and...

Golem Thumbs:
[Image: Golem_Desing_Ideas_003_resizeTag_zps0b4f4512.jpg]

Final character variations and exploration: