Hello Crimson Daggers!
Hello everyone!

I'm 26 years old, living in New York, and started taking art seriously almost one year ago. Just like everyone here I want to start working in the concept art/illustration industry. Within the next two years, I hope to be making a living doing what I love. Here is my (now abandoned) sketchbook from conceptart.org so you can take a look at my previous work.

I finally decided to stop lurking and start participating in this amazing community of artists. It's great how studies and hard work are stressed in this community and how the members all strive to encapsulate those qualities into themselves and their workflow! I also LOVE how this place is much more close-knit and free of elitism compared to other forums.

I will be getting out of my shell and start participating in this the challenges, sketchbooks, and livestreams so I will be seeing you guys in the near future!

Welcome MonoOrder!

Enjoy your stay! ^^
(03-31-2013, 01:51 AM)MonoOrder Wrote: I also LOVE how this place is much more close-knit and free of elitism compared to other forums.

Lol! I agree with you; that's why I switched over from ConceptArt.org just the other day.