TIME IS ALL I NEED
good old times Sun

painted as still life on my desk

Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn!! (<-!??!?!)

moe color-sketches for cthulu

cthulu comp 1 has a lot of potential, I wanna see the front plane! :)

Seconding iCi, that first comp has potential! Hope you push it some more.

doods, you are making me so happy by stopping by - hi! doing illustration all day long is some lonely shiat :D jk, im fine. thanks for the replys, i will finish it, i have to, its for a friend of mine who got a metallband.

but for NOOOOOW i need something more positive, my Girlfriend actually brought me on this, "your shit is always so drastic and bla..." and shes right, tried to draw a hobbit or druid, the scene should be something mysterious... and damn, i failed so hard, so many times, i failed in different aspects on every piece, after i started from scratch again the second time i stopped being frustrated and told myself, okey, it has to be that way, you will get better, go on.. :D i started yesterday morning , had some sleep and tried again.

i know they are horrible and chaotic, but its my sketchbook, and they are just sketches, i am going to finish the last of it, hopefully it stays alive before i notice something awefull i cant fix.

started like this, but i found him to small, i wanted to play out his character more out.

i dont like anything on this

at this point i realized i always kill my solid scribble with the color

so i will try to get all the values right for this piece at first, and hopefully color it afterwards, so far, so good

hi peeps, here's an update on the druid-sketch. will put it aside to work out the cthulu-pic further, but going to finish it afterwards!

Looking forward to seeing the finished Cthulu picture, it's really awesome!

SKETCH - YOUTUBE  - TWITTER 
hey Brynklord , thanks alot! ive changed the comp slightly, i felt it lacked depth and was too 2-Dimensional somehow.. ill keep it updated!

my daily study today was rocksteady, old buddy, good times, action figure on my desk!

2nd one is... he got no name, feel free to call him whatever you want, cheers!

damn you already have very strong painting skills. Your last-year works are great ! and you rhino study (from the first page)rocks....what kind of brushes are you using ? :p i saw some texture..look efficient :) you make me feel painting some fantasy stuff and stop struggling on my portrait obsession ahah.chtulu piece can be a strong piece :). all your studies are so cool. I love thumbnails too.
nice !