Tristan's sketchbook
Surprinsingly awesome man. When I tried this kind of stuff I wanna shoot myself. You got a pretty cool result with that one, kinda wanna see more now. :)

And I understand what you mean, it's always better not to juggle chainsaws as anthony jones said xD

SB
Yeah. Breaking down difficult things into manageable tasks is one of the keys to success.

Morning study

Discord - JetJaguar#8954
Another

Discord - JetJaguar#8954
Cool studies buddy! You managed to keep it simple and clean. I didn't do as well as you did today..

You are your only limits!

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
Thaaanks! I think you did good ;)

Thumbnails because why not...

Discord - JetJaguar#8954
RAAAAWR, Bitch!
Quick painting of a hydra. Messed up a bit but I had fun trying new brushes and a new process of working.

Discord - JetJaguar#8954
Damn your stuff is super-awesome! Can`t say anything but subscribe, cheerz.
I really like the thumbnails you did man, the painterly style really works there :3

Thanks you guys <3
Gotta do more of these. Composition is dope and important

Discord - JetJaguar#8954
Excellent use of values in those perspective sketches.

Thanks!! I really really like doing them and they give me an excellent way to start a painting because how I use layer masks.

Like so...
Worked on this today. Very loose but it's mostly to get better at starting paintings.

Discord - JetJaguar#8954
Some Gargoyle studies

Discord - JetJaguar#8954
Character sketches

Discord - JetJaguar#8954
man, your landscapes are awesome. though I'm confused with which one is bigger in the grey dragon and red rider with a pointy lance. It's like the dragon is small. Nonetheless, keep painting ! !!
You are etting better eeryday Tristan! Way to go!!

You are your only limits!

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
Thanks guys. Good to know my landscapes are getting better. I always felt that they where my weak spot. Also that dragon painting is filled with bad stuff. It was a practice to get better at starting images so I'll just excuse myself from how many weird things show up in it ;)

Thanks Lâle, you too!

Some sketches

Discord - JetJaguar#8954
Gestures

Discord - JetJaguar#8954
Are you going forward with the sketches from #156? They are very interesting, would like to see them finished!
Loving your landscapes too man, feel I need to study them much much more

Thanks buddy! I think I'll bring back those sketches and do something with them.

Here's a late night concept page for a IP I just made up. I'm thinking of making this a vehicle to guide me to study stuff. I want to do concept art for characters and environments. I also want to do some writing, illustrate scenes so I have characters interacting with each other and the world around them and some other cool stuff.

If anyone is just doing studies upon studies, consider picking up a personal project to help push your studies further. Having a goal or something to centre your studies around is soooo much easier than just doing whatever studies you think you need to do. You can make studies fun and have them apply into something you're actually doing and see how they help you directly. Message me if you start or already have one. I'd like to see how others do this too.

Anyway. Here's a sketch page for my IP "HUNT" (working title).

Discord - JetJaguar#8954
I need to make a better logo for this...

Discord - JetJaguar#8954