Madzia's sketchbook
Really aamaazziingg stuff here. Love your illustrative style-- It's got motion! It's got value! It's got colour! Gogogo! Th_084_

Sketchblag

Join our Study Group: The Velvet Revolvers!  Let's work hard together!
Dude glad to hear from you again!!! Hope you have a relaxing break. Love the update, the knight and squire and dog are super fun to look at. Heeey, based on the last painting have you been playing Fantasy Life? The dragon and sword look like things from the game. If you are we should trade friend codes *_*

(12-16-2014, 11:22 AM)Samszym Wrote: Dude glad to hear from you again!!! Hope you have a relaxing break. Love the update, the knight and squire and dog are super fun to look at. Heeey, based on the last painting have you been playing Fantasy Life? The dragon and sword look like things from the game. If you are we should trade friend codes *_*

Haha you are right! It's Fantasy Life fanart :D anybody addicted can add me here's my code 1521-5099-9673

merry christmas ! :)
awesome stuff and great progress, one can just watch in awe.
Keep going, especially with the dota works :D
Awesome! Added you Maz :D
Yo if any fantasy lifers are on this thread add me too :0
this is gonna rooooock!

4682-9804-1491

Hi there! Really enjoyed reading through your last few pages, it's nice of you to type up quotes from Art and Fear too, seeing it in a sb gives it a little more perspective than when you just the a solid text.
Hope you have a good Christmas break and come back with lots of energy, if not just power through anyway :p