Rosolino Sketchbook
cool sketchbook work man

fantastic work, keep going!

Train, gain, or stay the same.
Deviantart
Sketchberk
To say the very least, your gouache work is fantastic. Your textures and blending are so thoroughly executed.

Thanks guys!

Self portrait - I used the mirror to make the line work and then i used the painting by the master John Singer Sargent as a reference of color and light. It is incredible how easy you can see your mistakes and your weakness!

Self Portrait By John Singer Sargent

you did really nice work with your autoportrait thingy ;3 keep it up <3

Kicking ass dude! Man you aged a lot on that third one.

Thank you ramalooke and rafaaaa!!
@rafazanchetin: it's the bearddd, you know? ^^

Nothing special tonight!
trying to get back!
:*

Some characters from my sketchbook :)
Trying to create 1 per day

A bit late again :D
Super excited with the Riot Art Contest
I picked the champion Yasuo!! I started studying very quickly how those illustrations from Riotgames works, and after that I made this 3 thumbnails, they are very simple but I guess is working, at least for me haha!

Anyway, hope in the next hours I can bring more progress o/

video reference of the character:
http://news.cdn.leagueoflegends.com/publ...0x360.webm

Attached Files Image(s)

I tried more thumbnails but they didn't worked so well, so I decided to go with the number 3! Hope tomorrow I can reach the color pallet o/

Seeya

niiiice! Cant wait to see the next step :D

I just hit the grayscale stage :v (got to get better on values haha)

dont know if 'hit' is the right word haha

Finally I could put some colors directly from the grayscale!! I used the gradient map for the first time and it works! I'm super happy that i learned this... I know isn't the best color or result, but its good to know another way of coloring besides the color layer!

I decided to stop doing the Riotgames Contest because otherwise I would not finish on time the blizzard contest :v
Soooo, here are some practice from today!! goblins :)

Some days of my week i'm watching the SamNielson's course, and that was my first assignment o/

Nice sketches and the Goblin faces are GREAT! :D

Updateeee

Personally speaking I believe that chose the wrong colors, I should have chosen more vibrant colors.. but it's okay, i learned a lot!!
Time to go back to the Riotgames contest o/

You can check better quality here:
http://rosolino.deviantart.com/art/Gifts...-500373550

Attached Files Image(s)

For the Riot Art Contest!!
Could draw better on some things, like the background, the shoulder, again not pretty happy with the final result haha

Wow, happy new year haha!! A bit late but lets move on!
Here are some news: I'm on my last semester to get graduate on Design and I have one last final work to do, is a big project that i will try to constantly show to you guys and I hope bring a lot of stuff! Here is the first character, she has no name yet :v
Neither the project hahaha

An improvement from the past years!! I posted on devianart if you wanna see, this is the link: http://rosolino.deviantart.com/art/Impro...-507928033

Aaaaand last year I decided to record the process of a character design that i made, just for experiment, here is the videoooo:
Would be nice hear from you guys your opnion! o/
Hope you all are fine!
Seeya

Cesar Rosolino