Sketchbook Drabbles
[Image: demira_by_voiceinsight-d9ewpt0.png]

Fun pic I did. Lot of things wrong, but dat bodysuit though.
Early morning doodle ma-thing. It's FINALLY getting rain out here, and I've missed it so much. Oh and...anatomy thing.

Did this one on a whim yesterday. It doesn't snow where I live, so...*shrug* Been in snow twice, but...nah. I like my warm weather. xD
Lol, know what you mean about the weather, I live in britain so we get like a month or two of sun and then just clouds, clouds more clouds and rain xD, wish I lived in a country with the happy medium of sun, rain and snow lol.

Nice updates, everything is still looking very flat though.
The enviorment piece sorta blends together, it took me a while to relize that's a sky as blends together with the snow, the bottom also looks very confusing, almost like snow has frosted over on two ufo's or something, the outline does'nt help either if you're doing an enviorment like this i'd argue blocking in the basic areas and perspective in line then lowering the oppacity and painting on a layer underneath till you no longer need the lines, aside from that enviorments are'nt really my forte so i can't help much more.
Also, if you have the money for it, i'd greatly reccomend getting the proko courses for anatomy and figure drawing, especially the figure drawing one, they'll help you really simplify the anatomy and figures down.

Keep it up :)