Bloodsport #5 - Castle in the Sky
aww dude that sucks, wish you luck getting your computer sooner or later. Looking forward to seeing the finish either way!
damn =(
Good luck on fixing the computer! I hope you finish it, it was so beautiful already. <3
That sucks good luck!
Hey its not too late you can still pull the web copies and work with them! dunno if u have a comp u can borrow off a friend or something ?

"When we first meet people we see shallows, there after fathoms"
Website
Livestream
Blog
Hey thanks people! :)

I got CS2 running on an old computer, just about lol, so added some colour to the piece, trying to go for that monochromatic steampunk feel, kinda like the new sherlock holmes type thing.

C&C welcomes! Not long to go!

[Image: laputa2c.jpg]
Hey man looking sick. Glad to see you are back up and running!
Colors could use some work.

Available for Freelance - Portfolio | CD Sketchbook | Blog | Email
Yay! I'm glad you found a way to keep working on this. I really love the composition!
Nice work!
Foreground with Pazu is looking close to complete.

-detail borders
-top looks very unfinished. push the colors, and depth of castle
-push depth in the background in general
-push values on secondary characters

try dropping a warm photo filter of the whole thing and work some colors off of that. It helps sometimes in defining the color palette.

overall its a stellar piece, but its a bit to muted right now.

hope this helps, good luck!
real good job!!! great from the start,fluid, imaginative, really make me want to see the movie again!Can't wait too see it finished
Thanks all!

Ill try make some of the changes, but tbh it's at the stage where I'll probably make it worse.

Updated a bit anyways, bit overblown then most moncrome posters i look at are hmmm

[Image: laputa2k.jpg]
Holy shit dude, this is so bloody awesome!!
I'm in aw, just brilliant.
Keep up the spectacular work, can't wait to see more
Bring the borders back! :)
Oh thx!

Aw Cairn I just ran out of time :( Borders had to go cos they looked well unfinished and I had a nice shiny brass finish in mind. Oh well! Thanks for the photo filter tip, never heard of that filter before!

Need to learn more about this monochromatic stuff for sure!